S5 power saver mode port?

25th June 2014, 07:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20

142 posts
Has anyone managed to port the S5 super power saver mode to the note 3? I know a few of the features like black and white display are software but im not sure about the hardware side for the disabling 2 cores of the processor? If this came out I would love it as most of the day I dont even need anything but black and white for texting and chat.
28th June 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #2  
Flag Havelock, NC
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidGreg

Has anyone managed to port the S5 super power saver mode to the note 3? I know a few of the features like black and white display are software but im not sure about the hardware side for the disabling 2 cores of the processor? If this came out I would love it as most of the day I dont even need anything but black and white for texting and chat.

Keep an eye on this thread [url]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2760380&page=207[url]
hsbadr has the new version 2.0 coming soon and it is a complete port of the S5 for the Note 3.
Has the ultra power saving mod and all. Maybe if you PM him you can find out if there is a work around without having to install the JasmineRom if you are trying to stay more stock. His roms are great so you should think about flashing one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread