Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,805 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

peqausq

Tip us?
 
Absolute1453
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jun 2014
Question peqausq

hi all ı want to ask questions about pegasusq. Can anyone use pegasusq ? how is the battery life ? is it stable ?

thank all

sorry my bad english I'm trying to improve
 
jstath1972
Old
#2  
jstath1972's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 178
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Athens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute1453 View Post
hi all ı want to ask questions about pegasusq. Can anyone use pegasusq ? how is the battery life ? is it stable ?

thank all

sorry my bad english I'm trying to improve
pegasusq in my opinion is the better governor to use, largely because it can tell if is more than one core and respond accordingly. Pair that with CPU Sleeper Dual Core and you're golden as far as power saving awareness. SIO I hear is the best i/o scheduler to use for power consumption, deadline in my opinion is the best for pure performance however be careful because If you do overload and a process misses a deadline it will hiccup or even freeze.
Nothing else...
...THE END.
 
Absolute1453
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstath1972 View Post
pegasusq in my opinion is the better governor to use, largely because it can tell if is more than one core and respond accordingly. Pair that with CPU Sleeper Dual Core and you're golden as far as power saving awareness. SIO I hear is the best i/o scheduler to use for power consumption, deadline in my opinion is the best for pure performance however be careful because If you do overload and a process misses a deadline it will hiccup or even freeze.
so battery life is good yeah ?
 
jstath1972
Old
#4  
jstath1972's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 178
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Athens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute1453 View Post
so battery life is good yeah ?
Yes
Nothing else...
...THE END.
 
GXGOW
Old
#5  
GXGOW's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 143
Posts: 539
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Battery life is also good on abyssplug, but I don't think there's a big difference between the two.

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.4
 
jstath1972
Old
#6  
jstath1972's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 66
Posts: 178
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Athens
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXGOW View Post
Battery life is also good on abyssplug, but I don't think there's a big difference between the two.

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.4
Agree.
Nothing else...
...THE END.
 
Absolute1453
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 29
Join Date: Jun 2014
big thanks for answer friends

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Monitor What Your Phone’s Camera Sees with Android Wear

Having a smart device strapped to your wrist certainly has its merits. A … more

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more

Give Your Screen Some Color with HexaTime Live Wallpaper

We don’t often cover very many live wallpapers here on the XDA Portal. You may … more

Android Wear App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV

OK Google. Make Me a sandwich. How many times have you … more