[Q] S4 firmware help

OP ajdiinkoo

28th June 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
I rooted my s4 and it was acting wierd....random reboot right after rooting, chrome was unusable bcz i coulnt scroll(Only in chome) and then couple days later an app requested root access but nothing came up i tried opening supersu and it says that su binary is not installed and that i cant be installed(it worked perfectly before that )..... can i flash official firmware without losing my apps and data ?(would it be okay to not perform factory reset after flashing)
28th June 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 327

1,030 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdiinkoo

I rooted my s4 and it was acting wierd....random reboot right after rooting, chrome was unusable bcz i coulnt scroll(Only in chome) and then couple days later an app requested root access but nothing came up i tried opening supersu and it says that su binary is not installed and that i cant be installed(it worked perfectly before that )..... can i flash official firmware without losing my apps and data ?(would it be okay to not perform factory reset after flashing)

Yes u can unless and until u dont wipe data in Stock recovery but i would personally recommend you to full wipe and flash[emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Sulaimanshariff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulaimanshariff

Yes u can unless and until u dont wipe data in Stock recovery but i would personally recommend you to full wipe and flash[emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread