[Q] Camera performance - stabilization

OP Burgscheinkerkdeiktraast

28th June 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 157

577 posts
Hello folks

I've got some questions regarding camera. As far I know it is overhyped already, however I'd like to give it a chance.
I made contact with staff of OPO and one of them said there is NO stabilization (any type - no optical, no digital), the second guy told me there is stabilization.
It seems devs don't know what they are doing there so I wanna ask you, some of you have phone and can help me out in decision - either OPO or LG G3 or Sony Xperia Z2.

1. Is there video stabilization? So far I've seen videos - they shake much, my old Galaxy S II produces this like movies and this is 3 years old device!
  2. For how long 4K recording lasts? On most phones there is limitation - either time or size. Example LG G3 there is limit of 5 minutes, Xperia Z2 turns off because of heating (but undervolting helps to make video longer). Galaxy S5 has limitation of 4-5 minutes. How is OPO?
  3. I've seen night shots not too spectacular and blurry...

SO far most impressed I am with Z2 camera, especially stabilization. It is digital one but is really great. There are some cons, loss of details in this camera but can be somehow corrected.

But price..... OPO 300 EUR, Z2 500 EUR.

Cheers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread