Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

About to join the Oneplus One club - just ordered

Tip us?

Zeustopher
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Talking About to join the Oneplus One club - just ordered

Hello Oneplus One family! I just pulled the trigger and bought my 64GB Oneplus One. I'm really excited.

I'll be upgrading from a Nexus 4. Its been my baby for a while now, but it will go to another good home. I think I'm most excited about the additional space (8GB just isn't anywhere near enough...) and that gorgeous 1080p screen! Hopefully that massive thing will fit into my pockets

Just wanted to say Hi and that I'm excited to join the community.

-- Zeustopher

(PS - don't bother asking for the extra invite I'll probably get - its already promised to my wife.)
======
Device History:
HTC Sensation
Nexus 4
Oneplus One <-- (Just ordered!)

Get 20GB of free space on Copy.com using this link. I'm using it for photo backups. What will you use that much space for?

DainnCrowley
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Congrats

Welcome to the club! I'm also upgrading from my good ole' Nexus 4. It has served me well but OPO has prompted me to move on. Glad to hear that yours is going to a good home. Also, congratulations!

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13644
Welcome, but as there are already plenty of general discussion threads in here, these type thread get closed...
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe