Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,721 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to disable messages in system bar ?

Tip us?

doublehp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Question [Q] How to disable messages in system bar ?

I often get many messages in system bar; and most of them are irrelevant to me. For example:
- app auto-updates
- MTP when plugging usb
- dev mode enable when plugging usb
- several apps sticking stuff here (daemons saying they are running).

I don't need all this; it's just noise, and slows me when I need to access pertinent information. I would like to auto-ack some of them, and hide the ones I can't ack. Otherwise, I have so many items, I just don't read them, and I may miss interesting ones. So, I would like to hide some of them.

Any clue ?

Rooted, and so on ..
HTC One M8, unpacked 2014-06-19 at 4PM; HTCDEV + SuperSU + S-Off + hone made random scripts at boot 2014-06-20 at 11:30PM .

HTC Sensation received July 27th 2011 (First HTC). Cracked Fre3vo 28th. Craked S-OFF via Revolutionary 30th with success on first attempt. LeeDrOiD 1.2.

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1398

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublehp View Post
I often get many messages in system bar; and most of them are irrelevant to me. For example:
- app auto-updates
- MTP when plugging usb
- dev mode enable when plugging usb
- several apps sticking stuff here (daemons saying they are running).

I don't need all this; it's just noise, and slows me when I need to access pertinent information. I would like to auto-ack some of them, and hide the ones I can't ack. Otherwise, I have so many items, I just don't read them, and I may miss interesting ones. So, I would like to hide some of them.

Any clue ?

Rooted, and so on ..
Xposed Modules = GravityBox/Xposed icons.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)

sksenthil
Old
Thanks Meter 7
try. greenfiy. app...hibernate the unwanted. apps

Sent from my GT-S5312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

andreasyeah
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Xposed Module -->Sense Toolbox. More info PM me
The Following User Says Thank You to andreasyeah For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

doublehp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by sksenthil View Post
try. greenfiy. app...hibernate the unwanted. apps

Sent from my GT-S5312 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
It's hard to hybernate the "USB debog" mode ... or MTP message ... or captured screens.
HTC One M8, unpacked 2014-06-19 at 4PM; HTCDEV + SuperSU + S-Off + hone made random scripts at boot 2014-06-20 at 11:30PM .

HTC Sensation received July 27th 2011 (First HTC). Cracked Fre3vo 28th. Craked S-OFF via Revolutionary 30th with success on first attempt. LeeDrOiD 1.2.
The Following User Says Thank You to doublehp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

doublehp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreasyeah View Post
Xposed Module -->Sense Toolbox. More info PM me
Xposed is wonderfull ... but after spending hours in it, I could only disable MTP. Could not disable random services (the main one I want to remove is some ssh server).

doublehp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
After a chat with andreasyeah ... I fixed my issue with Xposed + NotifyClean module.

Thanks.