SM-G900H firmware upgrade encountered an issue

Search This thread

andrew21

Feb 7, 2011
Hello, i have a galaxy s5 SM-G900H that was hanging on logo...i tried flashing with odin and flashing failed then stuck on firmware upgrade encountered an issue...pls help or can someone link me to a firmware with more than one file and pit file....? thanks.

andrew21

Feb 7, 2011
I flashed with G900HXXU1ANCI_G900HOJV1ANCH now i can get into download mode but still odin flash fail...help?????

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
I flashed with G900HXXU1ANCI_G900HOJV1ANCH now i can get into download mode but still odin flash fail...help?????

I need pit file for g900h 16gb UAE region....someone please upload, thanks

There's a firmware for United Arab Emirates on SamMobile, why not flash that one? Assuming with UEA you meant United Arab Emirates, but the actual region code (in Kies) is one listed on SamMobile for that country, right?

I have a G900H with THR code, meant for Iran, but there's no firmware available for that device, so I'm not sure if I can flash another country or will automatically end-up with a bricked device?

andrew21

Feb 7, 2011
There's a firmware for United Arab Emirates on SamMobile, why not flash that one? Assuming with UEA you meant United Arab Emirates, but the actual region code (in Kies) is one listed on SamMobile for that country, right?

I have a G900H with THR code, meant for Iran, but there's no firmware available for that device, so I'm not sure if I can flash another country or will automatically end-up with a bricked device?

I tried flashing firmware for UAE region....still fail :(
any help?

Masum56k

Sep 4, 2013
Guys, just last week I faced the same problem..
My mistake was in choosing correct Region. Then I found my country code (TML), simply move the cursor in Region list, and it'll display country name..
Check link here.
http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SM-G900H&details=Galaxy_S5__Exynos_Octa
It's Official.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

BTW, what's your country name?

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
I tried flashing firmware for UAE region....still fail :(
any help?

If you can get Kies to connect, it should give you 3 codes, all starting with G900H. Mine where XXXU1... HOJV1... XXXU1... I then downloaded a firmware with the same initial codes, mostly the HOJV1 seemed to matter. Followed by country code in parenthesis. Might be worth checking if the country code matches your actual country? It seems matching CSC image version (HOJV1 in my case which was available in many countries) is enough to get a successful flash.

andrew21

Feb 7, 2011
My mistake was in choosing correct Region. Then I found my country code (TML), simply move the cursor in Region list, and it'll display country name..
Check link here.
It's Official.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

My counttry name is UAE...i will try your suggestion and post results

andrew21

Feb 7, 2011
If you can get Kies to connect, it should give you 3 codes, all starting with G900H. Mine where XXXU1... HOJV1... XXXU1... I then downloaded a firmware with the same initial codes, mostly the HOJV1 seemed to matter. Followed by country code in parenthesis. Might be worth checking if the country code matches your actual country? It seems matching CSC image version (HOJV1 in my case which was available in many countries) is enough to get a successful flash.

My phone cant connect with kies just says connecting forever...

andrew21

Feb 7, 2011
Check link here.
It's Official.

I tried your method....still odin fail???