Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,966 Members 50,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

bad touch response

Tip us?

chemicalrage
Old
Thanks Meter 682
While charging all the android phones act weird. Its because of the heat.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (I9192 Duos)
ROM: Stock 4.2.2 - Rooted
Kernel: v3 - I9192-Custom-Kernel-Silviu-01012014.tar
Recovery: CWM 6.0.4.6

sasaboor64
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by maazdraco View Post
Nope. Contacted them tho.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Replacement confirmed for 26th June
Any update for you?
I will place the request tomorrow once I receive the back cover which I requested as loose on flipkart and they are sending it.

sasaboor64
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemicalrage View Post
While charging all the android phones act weird. Its because of the heat.
I don't want mine to be(just kidding)

sasaboor64
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasaboor64 View Post
I will place the request tomorrow once I receive the back cover which I requested as loose on flipkart and they are sending it.
I got 2 new back covers in which one fits really good and other doesnt I have called them again and they have accepted for replacement( but they are asking back cover also)

5hubh4m
Old
Thanks Meter 13
The capacitive touchscreens sense distortions in electric field created when we touch them with our hands. AFAIK while charging due to electromagnetic fields due to current produce unwanted results. This is why many phones act weird when charging, especially through a non-stock charger. You have nothing to worry about as this behavior is normal. If your phone still acts weird, even after plugging out the USB, clean it with water, it'll be normal again!
A happy user of a Moto E (XT1022).
Press Thanks if I helped.
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

sasaboor64
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5hubh4m View Post
The capacitive touchscreens sense distortions in electric field created when we touch them with our hands. AFAIK while charging due to electromagnetic fields due to current produce unwanted results. This is why many phones act weird when charging, especially through a non-stock charger. You have nothing to worry about as this behavior is normal. If your phone still acts weird, even after plugging out the USB, clean it with water, it'll be normal again!
So shall I cancel the replacement request as I can have 2 extra back covers if I do that

5hubh4m
Old
(Last edited by 5hubh4m; 24th June 2014 at 05:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
So shall I cancel the replacement request as I can have 2 extra back covers if I do that
You might as well try and see if the problem is indeed like I said, if yes, then why go through the tedious process, but anyways take this decision at your own discretion...
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

sasaboor64
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5hubh4m View Post
You might as well try and see if the problem is indeed like I said, if yes, then why go through the tedious process, but anyways take this decision at your own discretion...
Yeah the problem is absolutely as you said though I am thinking of cancelling the replacement request.

5hubh4m
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Yeah the problem is absolutely as you said though I am thinking of cancelling the replacement request.
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

sasaboor64
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Got the moto e replacement twice till now and issue not resolved.

TRENDING IN THEMER...