Thread Closed

Best custom ROM for Nexus 7

28th June 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13

223 posts
More
Hi all, my wife wants me to enable flash on her Nexus 7 which I obviously can't do as she has the latest ROM from Google on it (4.4 I think ), what's a good custom ROM ( by good I mean stable not interested in overclocking and all that other stuff ) for this device ? I've tried googling but have been overwhelmed with information so I thought I'd try here. TIA.
28th June 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sant'Urbano (PD)
Thanks Meter: 199

743 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkfox

Hi all, my wife wants me to enable flash on her Nexus 7 which I obviously can't do as she has the latest ROM from Google on it (4.4 I think ), what's a good custom ROM ( by good I mean stable not interested in overclocking and all that other stuff ) for this device ? I've tried googling but have been overwhelmed with information so I thought I'd try here. TIA.

Bro, 1. this is the wrong section, only ROM/kernel/mod threads belong here and 2. this type of thread is not allowed by the XDA rules, because there's not a best ROM, it depends on your personal preference [emoji28]
By the way, I'm using PA 4 stable and it works very well for my needing
28th June 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13

223 posts
More
Oops sorry, by best I meant comes reccomended - will post in proper place next time thanks
28th June 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #4  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 26,307

28,191 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thread moved
As for most recommended, that is not much different than asking best
This is a development site and members seeking "best" or "popular" or "recommended" are advised to read through the Development sections
The ROMs are all there and you can assume the ones on the first page are most recent and most popular
Read through the threads to see any issues and if they will affect your usage or not
No one uses their phone exactly the same as you or your wife. So it is best to decide for yourself as to what is best.
You will find most users of a ROM will think that one is the best or most stable, so it all depends on the user.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Nexus 7 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank