No registration required

NC2/NC4 "Unable to play during call" issue

OP streetracer8605

28th June 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38

171 posts
More
I have the bean's NC2/NC4 stock rom. Since flashing the rom and firmware I am unable to watch any video on the stock browser. It constantly gives me a pop up that says "Unable to play during call". I'm on a call when this is happening. I've uninstalled skype since I've read that might cause a weird issue, but that didn't resolve it. I don't have any other call/video call apps on my phone. This happens even after I reset my phone after a call. It's driving me crazy. Any ideas?
28th June 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #2  
Flag Havelock, NC
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Another Rom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer8605

I have the bean's NC2/NC4 stock rom. Since flashing the rom and firmware I am unable to watch any video on the stock browser. It constantly gives me a pop up that says "Unable to play during call". I'm on a call when this is happening. I've uninstalled skype since I've read that might cause a weird issue, but that didn't resolve it. I don't have any other call/video call apps on my phone. This happens even after I reset my phone after a call. It's driving me crazy. Any ideas?

Have you thought about either re flashing the rom you are currently on after a clean wipe, or trying out a completely different rom.
The JasmineRom has been treating me great on the Note 3.
28th June 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38

171 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo19

Have you thought about either re flashing the rom you are currently on after a clean wipe, or trying out a completely different rom.
The JasmineRom has been treating me great on the Note 3.

I did a clean flash initially, but maybe I'll give it another try.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread