Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NC2/NC4 "Unable to play during call" issue

Tip us?

streetracer8605
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Default NC2/NC4 "Unable to play during call" issue

I have the bean's NC2/NC4 stock rom. Since flashing the rom and firmware I am unable to watch any video on the stock browser. It constantly gives me a pop up that says "Unable to play during call". I'm on a call when this is happening. I've uninstalled skype since I've read that might cause a weird issue, but that didn't resolve it. I don't have any other call/video call apps on my phone. This happens even after I reset my phone after a call. It's driving me crazy. Any ideas?

johnnybravo19
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Another Rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracer8605 View Post
I have the bean's NC2/NC4 stock rom. Since flashing the rom and firmware I am unable to watch any video on the stock browser. It constantly gives me a pop up that says "Unable to play during call". I'm on a call when this is happening. I've uninstalled skype since I've read that might cause a weird issue, but that didn't resolve it. I don't have any other call/video call apps on my phone. This happens even after I reset my phone after a call. It's driving me crazy. Any ideas?
Have you thought about either re flashing the rom you are currently on after a clean wipe, or trying out a completely different rom.
The JasmineRom has been treating me great on the Note 3.

streetracer8605
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybravo19 View Post
Have you thought about either re flashing the rom you are currently on after a clean wipe, or trying out a completely different rom.
The JasmineRom has been treating me great on the Note 3.
I did a clean flash initially, but maybe I'll give it another try.