Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 44,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Moto g or s5 clone (i have disability/need help)

Tip us?

GreekEnigma
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] Moto g or s5 clone (i have disability/need help)

Hi all, i only just joined this forum this second (so didn't know where to post this on here, sorry)

im in London uk

please bare with me as i have a bad illness im battling

ok in short ive been very very unwell for 13 years (very long story,but i was basically bed bound 13 years)

i used to be into tech etc but now have a disability (im not as bad as before but still bad)

anyway i got my first flat over a year ago and at end of year had a 1000 phone bill (talktalk land line) it was cause my illness im not thinking straight

anyway in short im not going to use the landline EVER AGAIN!

im going to get a pay as you go 3sim (321 its called)

but i need a mobile phone and have been told to get a moto g 4g version
BUT i really want a samsung s5 clone but dnt know where to buy one

i dnt want to get ripped off,i dnt have the money for a real s5, but im wanting to buy the best s5 clone their is going if poss?

any help please , or should i just get a moto g

also ive NEVER had a smartphone in my life so where could i learn about how to use them and what can be done with them etc
also do they need any security installing on them? as on my laptop i use avast and malwarebytes

also i heard dnt buy fake phones as most have malware/spyware deep in the phone that send personal info to chinese servers
is this true?

please remember i have a disability so find it hard to learn (but trying) i dnt know if this is the best forum to ask these questions,if not could someone tell me what forum to use

thankyou

p.s as im in the flat most the time would it be best to turn wifi off when i go out incase it costs money
as i heard to only use smartphones with a router and not outside as it costs alot of money

i know this seems odd its just ive spent 1000 on a phone bill and never want this to happen ever again
also is talktalk cheapest broadband in the uk?
also i dnt want a landline,although i guess if i never ue the landline to make calls this want happen again

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13604
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe