Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 53,223 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Majority of my photos are blurry.. any tips?

Tip us?
 
Yze
Old
#1  
Yze's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 341
Join Date: Feb 2006
Default Majority of my photos are blurry.. any tips?

A large majority of the time I take a photo, it is blurry. I have default settings on. I make sure I am still also... I've used CameraZoom+ and it was a lot better than the stock camera.

Are there any kind of settings or tips I can do to decrease the probability of a blurry photo ?

Thanks !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
 
rbedell
Old
#2  
rbedell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 418
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yze View Post
A large majority of the time I take a photo, it is blurry. I have default settings on. I make sure I am still also... I've used CameraZoom+ and it was a lot better than the stock camera.

Are there any kind of settings or tips I can do to decrease the probability of a blurry photo ?

Thanks !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
make sure you removed the plastic coating. I swear it wasn't on there when I looked the first time but there is a deal you peel off the camera just like the screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
Yze
Old
#3  
Yze's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 341
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbedell View Post
make sure you removed the plastic coating. I swear it wasn't on there when I looked the first time but there is a deal you peel off the camera just like the screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
ya that was the first thing I did

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
 
rbedell
Old
#4  
rbedell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 418
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yze View Post
ya that was the first thing I did

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
maybe one of the camera settings. auto flash and low light detector is good and enable the max mega pixel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------





Some night photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------





Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Upload apparently wasn't full quality I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
rbedell
Old
#5  
rbedell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 418
Join Date: Jul 2012
Here you go the RzR
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403837805393.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	2819645
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1403837815661.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	2819646


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
rbedell
Old
#6  
rbedell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 152
Posts: 418
Join Date: Jul 2012
Can still see it better on my phone. I guess it's just the xda app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
Yze
Old
#7  
Yze's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 341
Join Date: Feb 2006
Yeah, I have settings on auto.. still blurry a lot of the times. The only thing that has seemed to work is to have "Tap to take pics." set to on. I tap the screen and keep as still as possible and that usually results in a better pic, rather than hitting the camera button. Even so.. this still isnt 100% a fix.

I may have to resort in going back to camerazoom+
The Following User Says Thank You to Yze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cerobles1
Old
#8  
cerobles1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 338
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Riverview
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yze View Post
Yeah, I have settings on auto.. still blurry a lot of the times. The only thing that has seemed to work is to have "Tap to take pics." set to on. I tap the screen and keep as still as possible and that usually results in a better pic, rather than hitting the camera button. Even so.. this still isnt 100% a fix.

I may have to resort in going back to camerazoom+
Have you tried going back to stock? It might be software related. I have used just about all the settings, manual and auto, and I have yet to have a problem yet.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Yze
Old
#9  
Yze's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 341
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerobles1 View Post
Have you tried going back to stock? It might be software related. I have used just about all the settings, manual and auto, and I have yet to have a problem yet.

Sent from my SM-G900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
if going back to stock you mean reset default settings.. ive tried that too. if you mean stock as in my phone, it is still stock. just rooted and debloated.
 
drock212
Old
#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 171
Posts: 712
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yze View Post
if going back to stock you mean reset default settings.. ive tried that too. if you mean stock as in my phone, it is still stock. just rooted and debloated.
Maybe it was something you removed thinking it was bloat that caused this. I know with the s4 if you delete Samsung hub auto rotate breaks (so stupid, what one has to do with the other idk). Did you have this problem before debloat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial

One glance at any developer section of any device forum on XDA and youll find … more

WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more

Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more

Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more