Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,354 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] nexus 5 stuck on google logo after failed atempt to install android l

Tip us?
 
mad fps lover
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default [Q] nexus 5 stuck on google logo after failed atempt to install android l

hello everyone i am a new member of xda forums and i am in a dire situation i tried to install the new android l and this was my first time rooting the device, using twrp recovery and supersu something i am a noob frankly speaking about the situation my phone was rooted perfectly but something went wrong while installing the new od.. right now the phone is stuck on the booting screen (google logo) for more than 3 hours and i cant start the bootloader even after holding the power and volume down key it just restarts and comes back again in the loading screen..
p.s sorry for bad english i am indian..
please if you can help me please do i will sacrifice a virgin for you (just kidding)
 
OceanDEV
Old
#2  
OceanDEV's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 188
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Alguma Cidade No Brasil
Info 2 Man try...

Install the stock ROM, with a Flasher Software in PC (Example: Samsung Odin ou FlashTool LG) The Examples don't run in nexus 5, but use a Flasher Compatible with nexus 5 lucky
 
mad fps lover
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanDEV View Post
Install the stock ROM, with a Flasher Software in PC (Example: Samsung Odin ou FlashTool LG) The Examples don't run in nexus 5, but use a Flasher Compatible with nexus 5 lucky
like i told you i am a noob in this if you can tell me the software and step by step guide :P (sorry) and one more thing, the bootloader is not loading at all so any solution you guys ( seniors) give me should not contain going to bootloader step*
 
OceanDEV
Old
#4  
OceanDEV's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 188
Posts: 15
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Alguma Cidade No Brasil
Video Search

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad fps lover View Post
like i told you i am a noob in this if you can tell me the software and step by step guide :P (sorry) and one more thing, the bootloader is not loading at all so any solution you guys ( seniors) give me should not contain going to bootloader step*
Hi friend, try follow this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRp5jJO34PE
 
Gtahero74
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jun 2014
Try rebooting your device by holding power button then when the screen goes black release the power and imediatly do the recovery keystrokes Vol - + power and perform a wipe
 
mad fps lover
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtahero74 View Post
Try rebooting your device by holding power button then when the screen goes black release the power and imediatly do the recovery keystrokes Vol - + power and perform a wipe
not working.. bro
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more