Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 49,821 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

problems loading some apps from samsung app store

Tip us?

evercleardoc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default problems loading some apps from samsung app store

So I just got my neo and am trying to load some apps on to it. I can load some such as the flashlight app and pacman but I wanted to add an rss reader like appy geek or feedly. Sadly, they say they install and then when I go to gear manager and look on the list, it's not there and I receive a notification that the install failed. I had to go to settings=>apps and remove the appy geek for gear app that way and the same for feedly. I have the apps installed on my phone and am running a GS4 with 4.4.2 and the latest Samsung apps from their website. Is anyone else having issues similar to these or know of a work around?

Thanks!

droidnew
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I'm having this issue as well. Anyone have an answer?

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to droidnew For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Konvict808
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I have this problem too..

Sent from my Galaxy S4 on Sprint using XDA Premium

jatle
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am having a similar problem.
A friend used my phone to install an app from the samsung store. Now when I want to install the app it says view in gear manager instead of giving me the option to install on my gear 2. There seems to be no way to make the samsung store think it is uninstalled. I have fully reset my gear 2, phone, deleted my samsung account and made a new one, no change at all.

Super annoying. 5$ to anyone with a fix.

-Jeff

aguiamaster
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Same problem for me on kitkat
The app install on my phone but gets error after that to or when try install on the phone

flipq88
Old
Thanks Meter 606
Did you all mess with Samsung Hub? I know I had this issues when I uninstalled it.

aguiamaster
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I dont have any thing with name samsung hub.....