Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Is there a YouTube Playback while screen off file we can flash?

OP kevs888

20th June 2014, 06:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
98 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
I just came from the Note 3 (4.2) and loved that I could play YouTube videos with the screen off. I haven't found anything through my searches here.

Maybe I can load YouTube from my Note 3 through Titanium and see if it'll take with 4.4.2?

I'm just afraid that, if it's not compatible, then I'll lose my YouTube app as a whole. Or, would it just make me update?
20th June 2014, 05:07 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Woodbridge
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Have you tried Viral app from the Playstore? it does that and a lot more.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th June 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #3  
elesbb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,482
 
6,925 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevs888

I just came from the Note 3 (4.2) and loved that I could play YouTube videos with the screen off. I haven't found anything through my searches here.

Maybe I can load YouTube from my Note 3 through Titanium and see if it'll take with 4.4.2?

I'm just afraid that, if it's not compatible, then I'll lose my YouTube app as a whole. Or, would it just make me update?

Youtube while screen off


Seriously..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elesbb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #4  
dynospectrum's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chicago, IL
Thanks Meter: 376
 
765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

Youtube while screen off


Seriously..

hahaha I feel your pain as well sir ;]
25th June 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
I have a modded YouTube apk that works with the screen off. I found it on xda a few years back. Are you still looking for one?

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app
28th June 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #6  
ceo.mtcl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Paul, MN
Thanks Meter: 414
 
2,150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamboxboy

I have a modded YouTube apk that works with the screen off. I found it on xda a few years back. Are you still looking for one?

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Please share. Pm me if possible.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
28th June 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo.mtcl

Please share. Pm me if possible.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Here is where i found it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1529715

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes