[Q] Can You Hide Apps?

OP flaring afro

28th June 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57

466 posts
More
Can you do this with LG's skin or is it just something that I'd have to live without? Having a folder full of apps I don't need to see (wallpaper, adobe air, etc) listed in the drawer is annoying. I can't figure out why this feature was taken out.
28th June 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 26

97 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaring afro

Can you do this with LG's skin or is it just something that I'd have to live without? Having a folder full of apps I don't need to see (wallpaper, adobe air, etc) listed in the drawer is annoying. I can't figure out why this feature was taken out.

This is probably common knowledge, but I'm a semi-noob and I'm a but tipsy... but if you root, you can hide Apps with various apps.
28th June 2014, 11:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57

466 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FligMupple

This is probably common knowledge, but I'm a semi-noob and I'm a but tipsy... but if you root, you can hide Apps with various apps.

Thanks, I'll look into that. I haven't been on the scene since my Incredible because I never felt a reason to root my Note 2. I would have thought you'd need to reflash the phone to add something like that.
28th June 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Essex, England
Thanks Meter: 1,481

5,769 posts
Donate to Me
More
You can hide apps in the stock launcher, open the app draw and press the three dot menu and go hide apps.

Sent from my LG G3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread