Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SM-T520 Debloated, Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned, & Knoxless Team Freeze Rom

Tip us?

TenisConcordia
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I forgot to check the S Planner,can someone post it here,the app and the widget?..thank you so much

Sent from my SM-T520 using xda premium
ROM: Android Revolution HD 6.5

ik4evr2
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Hello Everyone!

First, we'd like to thank everyone for trying our rom! We really appreciate all the like and thanks we got for it. However, there are far better roms out there now for this device as we have seen. Especially the Gigawatts one! Since, sh0cksquatch has quit from the team due to the fact that he doesn't have time for it and it's just me now I think it would be best now for me to just stop as i'm not sure I could make the rom any better than it currently is now. This was just a fun project for me in the beginning as I wanted people to have a clean rom for this device. I'm glad that other people are joining that to contribute to that idea. It was fun and exciting making this rom. Please don't take this as a joke. Once again thanks everyone!
NOTE: The links for my rom will still be up for future use. BUT, I encourage everyone to try the Gigawatts ROM. It's far better than mine!
-ik4evr2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ik4evr2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

k8108
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by ik4evr2 View Post
Hello Everyone!

First, we'd like to thank everyone for trying our rom! We really appreciate all the like and thanks we got for it. However, there are far better roms out there now for this device as we have seen. Especially the Gigawatts one! Since, sh0cksquatch has quit from the team due to the fact that he doesn't have time for it and it's just me now I think it would be best now for me to just stop as i'm not sure I could make the rom any better than it currently is now. This was just a fun project for me in the beginning as I wanted people to have a clean rom for this device. I'm glad that other people are joining that to contribute to that idea. It was fun and exciting making this rom. Please don't take this as a joke. Once again thanks everyone!
NOTE: The links for my rom will still be up for future use. BUT, I encourage everyone to try the Gigawatts ROM. It's far better than mine!
-ik4evr2
Thanks for all your efforts in putting this rom together! I have really enjoyed using it!