Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

"Express" Shipping

OP craig@xatik

26th June 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #11  
Flag Denver, CO
Thanks Meter: 826

1,897 posts
More
I wish I would have seen this thread before ordering my phone this morning.

Yesterday I won an invite through the Storm Of Invites thing and this morning I redeemed it and ordered the 64GB version. I opted for Express for the extra $5 thinking it would be nice to have it a little sooner. However, if I would have known "Standard" was USPS and "Express" was UPS ground I would have saved the $5 and got it 2-3 days sooner since USPS is always much quicker in my area.

Kind of peeved that I spent an extra $5 to receive the phone later but that's neither here nor there at this point. I'm just happy I got an invite allowing me to save ~$300 by not buying the G3 while still getting the same/similar hardware. I all but gave up on this phone and was just patiently waiting on the release of the G3 on T-Mobile until I got the email from OnePlus yesterday.
27th June 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #12  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 408

1,656 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0warmy

I wish I would have seen this thread before ordering my phone this morning.

Yesterday I won an invite through the Storm Of Invites thing and this morning I redeemed it and ordered the 64GB version. I opted for Express for the extra $5 thinking it would be nice to have it a little sooner. However, if I would have known "Standard" was USPS and "Express" was UPS ground I would have saved the $5 and got it 2-3 days sooner since USPS is always much quicker in my area.

Kind of peeved that I spent an extra $5 to receive the phone later but that's neither here nor there at this point. I'm just happy I got an invite allowing me to save ~$300 by not buying the G3 while still getting the same/similar hardware. I all but gave up on this phone and was just patiently waiting on the release of the G3 on T-Mobile until I got the email from OnePlus yesterday.

Same here. On all points lol. Oh well, at least the UPS guy knocks on the door instead of leaving it outside like USPS does.
27th June 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 232

254 posts
Donate to Me
More
I think you guys will get faster shipping.

My "express" shipping was actually $1 cheaper than standard so they may have finally fixed it!
27th June 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 93

912 posts
Donate to Me
More
I ordered one yesterday morning and got standard shipping. Haven't received any notification of shipment yet.
28th June 2014, 11:38 AM   |  #15  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 52

169 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailallstar

I ordered one yesterday morning and got standard shipping. Haven't received any notification of shipment yet.

How much did they charge you for shipping? You're talking about shipping in US right?
28th June 2014, 01:40 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 93

912 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD_BOY_KIEV

How much did they charge you for shipping? You're talking about shipping in US right?

They charged me $11.99 for shipping to Atlanta. Were they not supised to charge me for standard shipping?
28th June 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #17  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 893

408 posts
Donate to Me
More
I paid for express shipping and it got shipped out on Wednesday and I had it on Friday the same week. 😀

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread