FORUMS

Is the LG G4’s Camera Really DSLR-worthy?

After months of anticipation, the LG G4 was finally unveiled today, showing off an … more

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

LG Health app missing?

28th June 2014, 08:23 PM |#1  
ShiroEd's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Hey gang,

I can't find the shortcut to launch the LG Health app. It's NOWHERE to be found on my phone! I know the app is installed as I can access it via the 'G' screen on the left of the home screens. I don't have any apps hidden in the app drawer either.

Can any of you guys see it in your app drawer?
 
 
28th June 2014, 08:36 PM |#2  
dondavis007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
You have use the LG extra page, whatever the name, to see it. You can't start the app itself it seems.
The Following User Says Thank You to dondavis007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2014, 08:37 PM |#3  
ShiroEd's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondavis007

You have use the LG extra page, whatever the name, to see it. You can't start the app itself it seems.

Really?
How rubbish! I won't be using that then.

Thanks
28th June 2014, 10:21 PM |#4  
papaketchup's Avatar
Member
Flag Northridge
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Yeah you can only use the widget at the home screen.
28th June 2014, 10:26 PM |#5  
dondavis007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 221
 
More
Is there some smart app to create your own shortcut maybe? A lot of LG stuff goes out the window if you start using another launcher.
28th June 2014, 10:37 PM |#6  
ShiroEd's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondavis007

Is there some smart app to create your own shortcut maybe? A lot of LG stuff goes out the window if you start using another launcher.

I've just done that very thing!
I'm using Nova and I've made an shortcut to a Nova 'Activity' which exposes everything the phone can do pretty much.

If you're not using Nova there are apps in the store that will do the same. Smart Shortcuts is one.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShiroEd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 09:30 AM |#7  
Beards's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroEd

I've just done that very thing!
I'm using Nova and I've made an shortcut to a Nova 'Activity' which exposes everything the phone can do pretty much.

If you're not using Nova there are apps in the store that will do the same. Smart Shortcuts is one.

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

Interesting.... Have you found one that gives you access to the Widget 'Smart Notice'?
That is the one widget I would like to use with Nova.

It's also a shame Nova does not give you access to LG Health by means of a separate home screen. Yes you can do as you say, make a shortcut Activity to LG Health but an icon is not the same as swiping to its own widget style home screen!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank