I am about to share the easiest way to unlock boot loader of any HTC device.
The bigger problem in rooting HTC devices is basically unlocking bootloader because downloading SDK and Java may be hard for few.
After searching for more than a week, I found a software which I personally do not own.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKED DEVICE
(Internet connection needed on Computer, make sure your device is 50% charged)
1. Install the software provided below in your computer.
2. Install all the devices driver available for your device.
3. Open the software, and attach your phone to you PC via cable.
4. Make sure the debugging mode is ticked in your device, in rare cases you don't know about this comment below.
5. In the software opened on your PC, unlock option will turn green, click on it.
6. Wait for 5-8 minutes. And BOOM!! Your are unlocked.
If it is unsuccessful, send your log.
Proceed for your respective rooting method of your device.
I Still say I am not the creater of this software.
There are certain types of games that have become paramount of the portable gaming world. As we have … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?