Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 40,980 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CWM Backups

Tip us?

chp2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Default CWM Backups

Hi everyone,

I just received my brand new TN7. I rooted and installed CWM by using Pac's Super Tool and made some backups (and restore) of my differents mods.
Till then everything is ok exept when I tried to save my backups to my PC.
I think I looked everywhere on SD0 and SD1 but no traces of my backups. Where are they?

I'm not so new on android (Phones, tablets, other devices,...) and on each device the backups were visible on SD0/SD1.

Someone can explain me where to find them?

subzero82
Old
(Last edited by subzero82; 28th June 2014 at 12:48 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Hello.Tegra note is mounted as media device mtp or camera ptp,thats why you dont see all files when looking thru pc(device connected to pc).Copy backups to sd card in tablet and insert card to pc.I think your backups are on internal storage(main storage) in cwm folder.

chp2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero82 View Post
Hello.Tegra note is mounted as media device mtp or camera ptp,thats why you dont see all files when looking thru pc(device connected to pc).Copy backups to sd card in tablet and insert card to pc.I think your backups are on internal storage(main storage) in cwm folder.
I use ES-Explorer (in root mode) on my tablet and I see no folder containing cwm backups. Does it use a special mount?

subzero82
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Hello.try using root explorer.mnt-sdcard-cwm.