Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I think i have messed up my recovery

OP crecom86

28th June 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Abuja
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Donate to Me
Hi everyone, please I need help with my umi x2, I had cwm installed and had created all my backups successfully, I then changed my recovery to carliv touch recovery without issues.
I now tried to go back to normal cwm but carliv recovery wouldn't change. I was fustrated and mistakenly flashed a twrp recovery which wasn't for my phone and now I can't go back to cwm or carliv touch recovery which means I can't boot back into recovery. Each time I try to boot into recovery, it the phone hangs on the boot screen then after that it restarts and loads the android os to the home screen.

Any help on how to bout back to cwm will be most appreciated.

Thanks
28th June 2014, 06:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Alguma Cidade No Brasil
Thanks Meter: 188

16 posts
More
Angry Man install
Friend Install TWRP is more simple, and stable, CMW is good, but TWRP is better, this is my opinion
28th June 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 73

497 posts
Look how to flash ur stockrom and make it. After that make the steps for the Cwm recovery and I can restore ur nandroid.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP
28th June 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #4  
Flag Alguma Cidade No Brasil
Thanks Meter: 188

16 posts
More
Info 2 Or...
or install the Stock ROM Using a compatible Flasher (as well as Odin is the Flasher compatible with Samsung) and after that install A Recovery (Recommend the TWRP)
28th June 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Abuja

4 posts
Donate to Me
Please can you give me a link for twrp for UMI X2, I can't seem to be able to find it. Thanks for the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanDEV

Friend Install TWRP is more simple, and stable, CMW is good, but TWRP is better, this is my opinion

28th June 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Abuja

4 posts
Donate to Me
Wink
Please can you give me a link to download the twrp recovery for my UMI X2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanDEV

or install the Stock ROM Using a compatible Flasher (as well as Odin is the Flasher compatible with Samsung) and after that install A Recovery (Recommend the TWRP)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread