[Q] Battery?

OP Amberston

27th June 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Just wondering, my tablet doesn't seem to have good battery when on screen time with power saving on.

It's like 10% per 30 minute drain when browsing or playing gta san andreas.

And 10% per 25 mins while sketching.

All of these with the least brightness possible.

Whilst I just performed a battery antutu tester and the result was like 20% per hour max brightness and wifi.

I aslo have battery doctor.optimizer installed.

It was like it from the start. But I didn't noticed it much.

P600 4.4 xxund2.
27th June 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

73 posts
I get the worst battery life when playing games, likely similar to your findings. And the corner where the S-Pen is, gets very hot when playing games. If it was just playing games I am getting about 3-4 hours of on screen time.

However when I am watching online video or browsing the web, battery life is much better.
28th June 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchdarkice

I get the worst battery life when playing games, likely similar to your findings. And the corner where the S-Pen is, gets very hot when playing games. If it was just playing games I am getting about 3-4 hours of on screen time.

However when I am watching online video or browsing the web, battery life is much better.

It is okay now ( I suppose) after a full charge cycle, 100-0 and 0-100

The gaming usage today was like 3 and half hours with 12% screen brightness and it lasted like from 100 to 51%. And the usage was continuous. (But with power saving on).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread