Seene: A New Dimension for Social Media

Seene has been on iOS since October 2013, and it has now made its to the Google Play Store. Seene is … more

Runtastic Material Design Overhaul

With each passing day, an increasing number of apps are getting on board with Google’s new visual … more

OnePlus One Shipped Without CyanogenMod 11S?

According to this Google+ post, OnePlus ceased to deliver CyanogenMod-based OnePlus One phones … more

Factory Images For YU Yureka Available

So far, the only devices supported by Cyanogen Inc. were Oppo N1 and OnePlus One. Thatlist has gotten … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

rom request - I9200 based

OP slamming_sammy1

14th May 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
262 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
any chance someone can create a I9200 based rom ? This is what I have and after flashing all applicable roms here, I realized none have FM radio which I use a lot. I guess most roms were based on I9205; I tried going back to stock but my wi-fi doesn't seem to work anymore. so I'm kinda stuck.
I even tried to export the fm radio apk file and tried installing on a rom but just keeps getting the 'application not installed' error; is there any chance that I would be able to install this apk ? or better yet have someone create a i9200 based rom.

thank you.
14th May 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
262 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamming_sammy1

any chance someone can create a I9200 based rom ? This is what I have and after flashing all applicable roms here, I realized none have FM radio which I use a lot. I guess most roms were based on I9205; I tried going back to stock but my wi-fi doesn't seem to work anymore. so I'm kinda stuck.
I even tried to export the fm radio apk file and tried installing on a rom but just keeps getting the 'application not installed' error; is there any chance that I would be able to install this apk ? or better yet have someone create a i9200 based rom.

thank you.

I was able to flash back to stock so I'm good for now. but would be great if there's a I9200 based rom; thanks!
15th May 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #3  
trurl3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warszawa
Thanks Meter: 177
 
638 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamming_sammy1

I was able to flash back to stock so I'm good for now. but would be great if there's a I9200 based rom; thanks!

Ask @megalomanic14 if it is possibility to adjust MegaFireV8 to your needs...
15th May 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
yeah i would love having my FM radio working too
15th May 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
262 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by trurl3

Ask @megalomanic14 if it is possibility to adjust MegaFireV8 to your needs...

yes that rom is the best out there. I flashed it but didn't have FM radio;
I'll give it a shot and ask him
28th June 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
any luck?
28th June 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
262 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by crslaytor

any luck?

nope. he said it wouldn't work

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes