Phone rebooting when there's an app update in Google play

Search This thread

paolobacci

Jul 12, 2010
Niterói
I've noticed that my phone was rebooting and I was looking for a pattern. After a few reboots I find out it happens when there's an notification or trying to update an app in Google play. So, the workaround is to disable auto update apps and notifications of available updates too.
Now it's running rock solid, but this problem makes me sad.

Thank you!

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Yup, as said above or if that doesn`t help reflash the stock/custom rom with Odin/recovery and then data factory reset.

mediumsteak

Nov 25, 2010
Toronto ON
There is a small chance that you might have a defective device. If you can demonstrate to the manufacturer that factory reset does not solve your problems, you can get it fixed/replaced. Good luck guy

paolobacci

Jul 12, 2010
Niterói
Did you try clearing the Google Play and Google Play Services data in settings/apps/all apps and reboot and try again?
Yes and no good at all. Same thing happening.

There is a small chance that you might have a defective device. If you can demonstrate to the manufacturer that factory reset does not solve your problems, you can get it fixed/replaced. Good luck guy

Maybe, but I have triggered the knoxx already rooting for the first time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock firmware or rooted/custom? Either way you should consider a factory reset