LG G2 can't boot, no recovery, no download mode...

OP quentik

28th June 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hello everyone and thanks to the people who will read me (sorry for my english to i'm french)
I have an LG G2 D802 (international version) and few weeks ago i went to the pool with it in my pocket (i know, i'm stupid )
Anyway the motherboard was oxidized and with a special spray I sucess to clean up the phone. But when i try to start it, it shows the LG logo just for 1/2 second and then the screen goes black... When i connect the phone to my computer, the phone is recognized as qhsusb_bulk in device manager and in windows explorer the phone contain files like adsp.bXX, modem.bXX ... nothing like before...
Anyway I don't know if my phone is broken or if it's just a software issue !
If you guys can help me i'le be grateful !
Thanks !
28th June 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 146

355 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentik

Hello everyone and thanks to the people who will read me (sorry for my english to i'm french)
I have an LG G2 D802 (international version) and few weeks ago i went to the pool with it in my pocket (i know, i'm stupid )
Anyway the motherboard was oxidized and with a special spray I sucess to clean up the phone. But when i try to start it, it shows the LG logo just for 1/2 second and then the screen goes black... When i connect the phone to my computer, the phone is recognized as qhsusb_bulk in device manager and in windows explorer the phone contain files like adsp.bXX, modem.bXX ... nothing like before...
Anyway I don't know if my phone is broken or if it's just a software issue !
If you guys can help me i'le be grateful !
Thanks !

If it went to the pool, I guess some of the hardware went broke.
You can always try to flash a new Rom or so if you have the skills, but I dont think it will solve.
Phones and water doesnt match.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread