Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,262 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Just updated to CM 11 -> Themes not compitable ?

Tip us?

nonm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Just updated to CM 11 -> Themes not compitable ?

Hello just updated my HTC M7 to CM 11. Im a complete Newbie with CM. Just tried to download a nice CM 11 Theme in the play store. It tells me that it is not compitable. Tried with another one, still the same. Anyone knows why ?

OceanDEV
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Lightbulb Hi guy i can help you :)

try a Wipe, Update The ROM or, or install other ROM, i recommend the ParanoidAndroid + Nova Launcher

joke19
Old
Thanks Meter 73
It's because maybe of ur dpi setting. Look for a moded dpi playstore.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP

nonm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanDEV View Post
try a Wipe, Update The ROM or, or install other ROM, i recommend the ParanoidAndroid + Nova Launcher
You sure its because i updated? Today i installed CM 10 then installed 11 Nightly. I dont think thats the problem ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joke19 View Post
It's because maybe of ur dpi setting. Look for a moded dpi playstore.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP
Installed it, didnt change anything :/

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 499

DONATE TO ME
Issue probably revolves around the switch to the old to new CM11 Theme Engine, first debuting in nightlies and the OnePlus One phone. Some of the new themes are not compatible with the old system and some of the older themes aren't compatible with the new engine.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]