FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Ways to increase volumes...

136 posts
Thanks Meter: 15
 
By blkhrt13, Senior Member on 27th June 2014, 03:51 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So I'm running the latest version of Carbon KK ROM and my ringtones, notification tones, and alarm tones are kinda quiet. Is there a way to make them louder? Maybe a custom kernel that would do that possibly? Thanks for any help guys!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
27th June 2014, 05:18 PM |#2  
z3pp3lin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southern AZ
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhrt13

So I'm running the latest version of Carbon KK ROM and my ringtones, notification tones, and alarm tones are kinda quiet. Is there a way to make them louder? Maybe a custom kernel that would do that possibly? Thanks for any help guys!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You might find something here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591077

Sent from my XDABBEB VS98024A v1.2.1 using XDA free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to z3pp3lin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2014, 01:56 AM |#3  
blkhrt13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Anderson
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3pp3lin

You might find something here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591077

Sent from my XDABBEB VS98024A v1.2.1 using XDA free mobile app

I downloaded the AOSP sound increase mod that was posted, flashed, and no difference :/ thanks for that link though I appreciate it

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th June 2014, 03:40 AM |#4  
blkhrt13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Anderson
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3pp3lin

You might find something here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2591077

Sent from my XDABBEB VS98024A v1.2.1 using XDA free mobile app



Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th June 2014, 04:06 AM |#5  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 520
 
More
Have you tried Viper4android?

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th June 2014, 07:07 AM |#6  
z3pp3lin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southern AZ
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhrt13

I downloaded the AOSP sound increase mod that was posted, flashed, and no difference :/ thanks for that link though I appreciate it

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No problem. Maybe someone in the thread you tried the mod can help or from one of these. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2688267

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701745

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2456073

Sent from my XDABBEB VS98024A v1.2.1 using XDA free mobile app
28th June 2014, 06:57 PM |#7  
blkhrt13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Anderson
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3pp3lin

No problem. Maybe someone in the thread you tried the mod can help or from one of these. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2688267

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701745

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2456073

Sent from my XDABBEB VS98024A v1.2.1 using XDA free mobile app

I tried all of those, no difference. Viper4Android failed when I flashed. I don't know what to do. I'm having a lot of trouble hearing my alarms in the morning, I mean I'm not deaf lol I'm just a heavy sleeper.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th June 2014, 09:35 PM |#8  
njstein's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boise
Thanks Meter: 520
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhrt13

I tried all of those, no difference. Viper4Android failed when I flashed. I don't know what to do. I'm having a lot of trouble hearing my alarms in the morning, I mean I'm not deaf lol I'm just a heavy sleeper.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Premium 4 mobile app

You don't flash viper, you have to extract the zip then install the the apk. The 4.x version. If you need help getting it going, let me know, I'd be glad to...

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to njstein For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2014, 11:26 PM |#9  
blkhrt13's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Anderson
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by njstein

You don't flash viper, you have to extract the zip then install the the apk. The 4.x version. If you need help getting it going, let me know, I'd be glad to...

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thank you man I really appreciate it. In gonna try it now. I'm getting really frustrated with this. I've tried all these methods and nothings working. Actually I think it made some things quieter. My girlfriend called me earlier and my in call volume was at max and I could barely hear her. Let me try the viper thing again by extracting and installing. Sorry, every time I download a zip file, I automatically assume I'm supposed to flash. Lol

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes