Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,249 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SIM unlock Sprint Galaxy S4 [SPH-720t]

Tip us?
 
obie992
Old
(Last edited by obie992; 28th June 2014 at 10:42 PM.) Reason: spell
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 93
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default [Q] SIM unlock Sprint Galaxy S4 [SPH-720t]

Hello everyone
I've just got my hands on sprint galaxy s4. before you say anything about the thread already been made, I need to clarify that is model is the spark version SPH-L720T with "T" in the end. so far people are able to unlock the previous version of S4 but I couldn't find a thread regarding this particular model. So please can anyone help me unlocking this phone?
 
daniel4653
Old
#2  
daniel4653's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2589
Posts: 8,111
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Southern California
You didn't search. There's a thread for all questions regarding the Triband model. It is NOT possible to unlock that model at this time.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621862


 
Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone
 
obie992
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 93
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post
You didn't search. There's a thread for all questions regarding the Triband model. It is NOT possible to unlock that model at this time.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621862
thanks, I am going through this thread right now, but this thread is pretty old, I was wondering if someone has come with the unlock
 
daniel4653
Old
#4  
daniel4653's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2589
Posts: 8,111
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by obie992 View Post
thanks, I am going through this thread right now, but this thread is pretty old, I was wondering if someone has come with the unlock
That thread is not old. OP is always updating the thread with the latest info.


 
Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone
 
obie992
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 93
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post
That thread is not old. OP is always updating the thread with the latest info.
so you are saying there is no possible way to unlock this model for international use right now?
 
realestone
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 26
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by obie992 View Post
so you are saying there is no possible way to unlock this model for international use right now?
yes sadly there isnt at the moment
 
obie992
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 93
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by realestone View Post
yes sadly there isnt at the moment
thanks, I'll wait

Tags
galaxy s4, sim unlock, sph-l720t, sprint
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more