[Q] Calendar app that dials pin numbers?

331 posts
Thanks Meter: 30
By x51, Senior Member on 29th June 2014, 02:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have been a Touchdown for exchange user for a long time. I have conference calls 8 - 10 times a week. These calls typically require a participant pin number when I call in. The touchdown calendar works brilliantly. When I get my reminder, I can tap the phone number and it automatically asks me to tap the pin (or I can tap the original number again if there is no pin). It then dials the number as (Number;pin) I dont have to write down the pin, or try switching back and forth between the calendar and the dialer... This is an absolute must have for me. I have recently found myself in a situation where I have a few different email accounts and calendars. Touchdown doesn't support multiple email accounts... so I'm looking for an alternative calendar. (Email, contacts, tasks are no problem)

Is there another calendar application anyone is aware of that will do this? I just downloaded about 30 different calendars and none have this pin number functionality. I dont know if Touchdown has a patent or what...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

calendar, conference call, pin number

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread