Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Authentic back cover

OP mikeprius

26th May 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 767

1,299 posts
Authentic back cover
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian117

Samsung has their own storefront on Amazon. I bought a white battery cover and it was OEM.

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Batte...1075304&sr=1-5

It's not a Samsung store, it is VaioLab USA. Samsung does not sell directly on third party stores like Amazon, eBay, ThePhoneHouse, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/sp.html?...A36A4FEZPWM919
31st May 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 398

1,805 posts
Yeah, might want to check the rest of that vendor's products. They look fun and interesting, lol.
23rd June 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tustin, CA
Thanks Meter: 5

177 posts
Sorry I forgot about this thread. I didn't find any genuine back cover. Only 3rd party. That link to Amazon isn't Samsung lol.

I'm leery about buying anything that is not off Samsung's website anymore. I bought a "genuine" spare battery for the Galaxy S4 that turned out to be a fake. It looks different initially, so I just assumed it was a change in packaging, then the battery levels became unstable and dying extremely fast after 2 weeks. I looked online and it was similar to other fakes being sold.
24th June 2014, 11:37 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 767

1,299 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeprius

Sorry I forgot about this thread. I didn't find any genuine back cover. Only 3rd party. That link to Amazon isn't Samsung lol.

I'm leery about buying anything that is not off Samsung's website anymore. I bought a "genuine" spare battery for the Galaxy S4 that turned out to be a fake. It looks different initially, so I just assumed it was a change in packaging, then the battery levels became unstable and dying extremely fast after 2 weeks. I looked online and it was similar to other fakes being sold.

I ordered mine from rbconnective.com and everything perfect and legit.
24th June 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 44

254 posts
Verizon Wireless shows both black and white available. If you have a corp account, you get 25% off too.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/acces...axy-s-4-black/
27th June 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #16  
Thanks Meter: 6

130 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeprius

General question had anyone located a place to get a LEGIT back cover replacement for the galaxy s4 ? I am looking to get a new back cover for my phone but all the websites sell fakes or Chinese aluminum covers. I cannot find a place to get an original cover. Thanks much.

Couldn't find from the Samsung site,maybe just need to get from sellers on ebay or Amazon.
29th June 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
you wont note the difference between fakes and auths.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread