Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,985 Members 40,729 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Authentic back cover

Tip us?

scandiun
Old
Thanks Meter 750
Default Authentic back cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian117 View Post
Samsung has their own storefront on Amazon. I bought a white battery cover and it was OEM.

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Batte...1075304&sr=1-5

It's not a Samsung store, it is VaioLab USA. Samsung does not sell directly on third party stores like Amazon, eBay, ThePhoneHouse, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/sp.html?...A36A4FEZPWM919

brizey
Old
Thanks Meter 364
Yeah, might want to check the rest of that vendor's products. They look fun and interesting, lol.

mikeprius
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Sorry I forgot about this thread. I didn't find any genuine back cover. Only 3rd party. That link to Amazon isn't Samsung lol.

I'm leery about buying anything that is not off Samsung's website anymore. I bought a "genuine" spare battery for the Galaxy S4 that turned out to be a fake. It looks different initially, so I just assumed it was a change in packaging, then the battery levels became unstable and dying extremely fast after 2 weeks. I looked online and it was similar to other fakes being sold.

scandiun
Old
Thanks Meter 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeprius View Post
Sorry I forgot about this thread. I didn't find any genuine back cover. Only 3rd party. That link to Amazon isn't Samsung lol.

I'm leery about buying anything that is not off Samsung's website anymore. I bought a "genuine" spare battery for the Galaxy S4 that turned out to be a fake. It looks different initially, so I just assumed it was a change in packaging, then the battery levels became unstable and dying extremely fast after 2 weeks. I looked online and it was similar to other fakes being sold.
I ordered mine from rbconnective.com and everything perfect and legit.

ljv
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Verizon Wireless shows both black and white available. If you have a corp account, you get 25% off too.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/acces...axy-s-4-black/

Hermosa
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeprius View Post
General question had anyone located a place to get a LEGIT back cover replacement for the galaxy s4 ? I am looking to get a new back cover for my phone but all the websites sell fakes or Chinese aluminum covers. I cannot find a place to get an original cover. Thanks much.
Couldn't find from the Samsung site,maybe just need to get from sellers on ebay or Amazon.

vboechat
Old
Thanks Meter 0
you wont note the difference between fakes and auths.