Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[DEV] Cyanogenmod 11.0

OP Flyhalf205

29th June 2014, 05:02 AM   |  #81  
Flyhalf205's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 6,245
 
4,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Bluetooth calling is working. Incoming audio has some static. But outgoing audio is just fine. Thanks @IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo for letting me call you lol
@awidawad
Last edited by Flyhalf205; 29th June 2014 at 05:08 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #82  
GrandMasterB's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 560
 
1,307 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Wrong thread. My apologies.
Last edited by GrandMasterB; 29th June 2014 at 05:38 AM.
29th June 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #83  
awidawad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wausau, WI
Thanks Meter: 994
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhalf205

Bluetooth calling is working. Incoming audio has some static. But outgoing audio is just fine. Thanks @IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo for letting me call you lol
@awidawad

Haha of course right as I get home and just finished making new builds for all variants.. Good job! Time to rebuild now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awidawad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #84  
Flyhalf205's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Birmingham, AL
Thanks Meter: 6,245
 
4,136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by awidawad

Haha of course right as I get home and just finished making new builds for all variants.. Good job! Time to rebuild now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Shouldn't have to rebuild. Just replace the snd_soc_msm file before you upload them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #85  
IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
USA - Verizon
Thanks Meter: 14,718
 
8,580 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by awidawad

just finished making new builds for all variants.. Good job! Time to rebuild now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mob

@awidawad, you should request maintainer status for PAC as I don't intend to release and maintain a build for it like I'd originally told Chad and the rest of the team. I'm too busy these days and it looks like you already have a build as it is so I'd like to see it go official
Let me know and I can send him a pm.

Neo
Forum Moderator
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #86  
awidawad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wausau, WI
Thanks Meter: 994
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo

@awidawad, you should request maintainer status for PAC as I don't intend to release and maintain a build for it like I'd originally told Chad and the rest of the team. I'm too busy these days and it looks like you already have a build as it is so I'd like to see it go official
Let me know and I can send him a pm.

Neo
Forum Moderator



I've actually been pondering with that idea. I'd be glad to maintain it I'll start the process and get my sources ready for publishing tonight
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to awidawad For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes