FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[Q] [HELP] How can i make a Flashable Bootanimation?

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By mgblak001, Member on 28th June 2014, 12:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi im an old user of XDA but this is the first time im posting instead of just reading.

i would like to know how can i make a "Flashable" .zip of a Bootanimation i made, i already tried replacing the files using the Root explorer, but it doesn't work, so it would be easy if i learn how to make it flashable, so i can share it.

Regards
Last edited by mgblak001; 29th June 2014 at 01:11 AM.

29th June 2014, 03:16 AM |#2  
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgblak001

Hi im an old user of XDA but this is the first time im posting instead of just reading.

i would like to know how can i make a "Flashable" .zip of a Bootanimation i made, i already tried replacing the files using the Root explorer, but it doesn't work, so it would be easy if i learn how to make it flashable, so i can share it.

Regards

Sorry i just found it how.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1096068
The Following User Says Thank You to mgblak001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 08:26 AM |#4  
Quote:

Regards

29th June 2014, 08:33 AM |#5  
Quote:

Regards

29th June 2014, 08:39 AM |#6  
Quote:

Regards

29th June 2014, 08:48 AM |#7  
Quote:

Regards

29th June 2014, 08:57 AM |#8  
Quote:

Regards

29th June 2014, 09:03 AM |#9  
Quote:

Regards

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread