Thread Closed

Best rom for locked bootloader?

OP Palauv

29th June 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #1  
Palauv's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Berhampore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
I have rooted my c6902 using z1lockeddualrecovery 2.127.8(have to flash entire ftf again cos in new 2.127.9,only twrp is working,If I press volume up it freezes!) beta installer using Towelrootv1(option3),I have backed up all apps via titanium backup pro, also backed up everything via Philz recovery (in boot)in external scard, NOW I WANNA FLASH BEST ROM FOR XPERIA Z1 LB. Please GUIDE ME.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by Palauv; 29th June 2014 at 08:53 AM.
29th June 2014, 09:27 AM   |  #2  
NiM72NiK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 27
 
176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palauv

I have rooted my c6902 using z1lockeddualrecovery 2.127.8(have to flash entire ftf again cos in new 2.127.9,only twrp is working,If I press volume up it freezes!) beta installer using Towelrootv1(option3),I have backed up all apps via titanium backup pro, also backed up everything via Philz recovery (in boot)in external scard, NOW I WANNA FLASH BEST ROM FOR XPERIA Z1 LB. Please GUIDE ME.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

if you have a ta backup you can unlock and relock the bootloader without any problem like the first day. even the sony cant realize that.but if you dont want to unlock the bootloader i think iHackers and RomAur are best.fast and stable
but you may have some issues with Xposed Framework (which is really handy) in LB.
but these two i think are the best based on stock roms
for note,I'm using iHackers v4.1 with unlocked bootloader
The Following User Says Thank You to NiM72NiK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #3  
Palauv's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Berhampore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Ya I have many ta backups. But I shud unlock only after 6th Oct,my lifestyle is too dangerous to ignore warranty (I KNOW SONY CANNOT IF I RELOCK,STILL.. As I have no personal pc..ll buy in Oct)o thanks anyway.. M downloading ihackers 4.1 minimal version now.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by Palauv; 29th June 2014 at 09:37 AM.
29th June 2014, 09:41 AM   |  #4  
Palauv's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Berhampore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiM72NiK

but if you dont want to unlock the bootloader i think iHackers and RomAur are best.fast and stable
but you may have some issues with Xposed Framework (which is really handy) in LB.

Can you please tell me what issues may I face?

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th June 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #5  
NiM72NiK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 27
 
176 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palauv

Ya I have many ta backups. But I shud unlock only after 6th Oct,my lifestyle is too dangerous to ignore warranty (I KNOW SONY CANNOT IF I RELOCK,STILL.. As I have no personal pc..ll buy in Oct)o thanks anyway.. M downloading ihackers 4.1 minimal version now.

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If you relock bootloader via TA backup, no one can notice that .means sony cannot realize it and your warranty stands.
and i think,i think,if i'm not wrong, rooting the phone will break the warranty .. ! again i'm saying, i think
The Following User Says Thank You to NiM72NiK For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #6  
Palauv's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Berhampore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Sorry, I just saw the rules..no best' rom thread allowed. I tried to edit but in vein! Sorry...

Hmm...m searching Sony.Co.in about this pal... "Does root void warranty? "

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

MOD EDIT- BEST ROM THREADS are not allowed
Last edited by SREEPRAJAY; 29th June 2014 at 03:50 PM.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank