Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,335 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help on how to fix flickering screen on gt-s5282

Tip us?

itumo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help on how to fix flickering screen on gt-s5282

hello guys, please i really need your help.i have a problem with this device..when i turn it on, immediately it gets to the boot animation, it starts flickering.i have tried everything possible to no avail. i even went ahead to flash stock firmware using odin and still the same thing..i know there is nothing physically wrong with the screen because when i boot into download mode the flickering stops..but when i boot into recovery it flickers ...would really appreciate a quick response, thanks in advance guys

philos64
Old
(Last edited by philos64; 29th June 2014 at 12:34 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2629
Location: Somewhere between sky and sea in Brittany - XDA Assist Place

DONATE TO ME
Hi,

I can suggest you to go and post your problem here => Legacy & Low Activity Devices > Samsung Galaxy Star > Galaxy Star Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

I'm sure the members will help you and give you the good answers to your problem

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
Click and go to XDA-Assist
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Actual Devices : HTC One M8 - HTC One M7 //Google N7 Wifi - Google N7 2013 LTE
Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe