Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,503 Members 36,777 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: So.....wic of these is the best \?/
\ V6 SuperCharger / 1 100.00%
\ Fly-On Mod™ / 0 0%
\ ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ / 0 0%
\ ThunderBolt! / 0 0%
\ CrossBreeder / 0 0%
\ EF™ / 0 0%
\ INFINITY Engine / 0 0%
\ VulpiX / 0 0%
\ Velocity Tweaks / 0 0%
\ Hyper Cola / 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

\ Best Android Tweaks /

Tip us?
 
Hybridz_08
Old
#1  
Hybridz_08's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 18
Join Date: May 2014
Location: at the edgE of the mountain
Default \ Best Android Tweaks /

\ V6 SuperCharger /

~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276
~Good for - amaZing Performance , 3g tweaks ,etc
~Desc - probably the best tweak , i hav ever seen...an necessity for low end phones
-SuperCharger = Speed + Multitasking!
No more lag! No more launcher redraws! Smooth & Snappy!
It's the ONLY Complete Memory Management Fix!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ Fly-On Mod™ /

~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2226373
~Good for - good performance + better battery life
~Desc -Fly-On Mod is a Mod that combines many script,binary and other tweaks in one package which is aimed to improve Android system's Smoothness,reduce GUI lags and of course some useful battery life improvements and tweaks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ /

~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2360670
~Good for - Battery, Graphics, Screen, Images ,CPU, Governors, I/O Schedulers
~Desc - Android performances improved at 360°

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ ThunderBolt! /

~Link -http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1556013
~Good for - Better battery life and performance through usage of screenstate_scaling whereby it switches thresholds/VM tunables
~Desc - combination of few notable tweaks modified for best performance
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ CrossBreeder /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2113150
~Good for - reducing GUI lag.
~Desc - Lag-/Entropy+/DNS+/Tether+/Ads-/Censors-/.bit support!!
This is a combination of 5 different key methodologies to improve the Android experience:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ EF™ /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2549173
~Good for - -Wiping Of Useless Files On Data , -[NEW] Intense Game Boosting
~Desc - EF Is A Script That Gives You A Highspeed, Smooth And Lagfree Performance On Your Android Phone/Tablet/Phablet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ INFINITY Engine /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2180683
~Good for - it runs on every boot , optimize your system kill lags
~Desc - Infinity is an engine which presents you a mixture of performance and smoothness

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ VulpiX /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2429923
~Good for - Battery, CPU, Governors, I/O Schedulers
~Desc - Collection of various tweaks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ Velocity Tweaks /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1814227
~Good for - Performance, Speed, & Power!
~Desc -Internal RAM Free-Up
Network TCP Tweaks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ Hyper Cola /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2404653
~Good for - Gaming !
~Desc - it tweaks lots of things in your kernel and device's rom to optimize the game to run lagfree

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE---: i didnt create any of these tweaks
i have just shared the tweaks
PLEASE thank the developers of the above tweaks and if u like their work,please consider donating to them

CREDITS---: V6 SuperCharger-> zeppelinrox
: Fly-On Mod-> slaid480
: PurePerformances-> Jeeko
: ThunderBolt-> pikachu01
: CrossBreeder-> fivefour
: EF-> RenzkiPH
: INFINITY Engine-> alireza7991
: VulpiX-> Nitzz
: Velocity Tweaks-> Ne.xt
: Hyper Cola -> Pizza_Dox
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hybridz_08 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chowland1967
Old
#2  
chowland1967's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 50
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Auburn
Thanks! I will have to try these.
 
masanamuthu
Old
#3  
masanamuthu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: pollachi
Wow .i want to try this...

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app
 
DivtheDevil
Old
#4  
DivtheDevil's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 60
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hoshangabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybridz_08 View Post
\ V6 SuperCharger /

~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276
~Good for - amaZing Performance , 3g tweaks ,etc
~Desc - probably the best tweak , i hav ever seen...an necessity for low end phones
-SuperCharger = Speed + Multitasking!
No more lag! No more launcher redraws! Smooth & Snappy!
It's the ONLY Complete Memory Management Fix!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ Fly-On Mod™ /

~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2226373
~Good for - good performance + better battery life
~Desc -Fly-On Mod is a Mod that combines many script,binary and other tweaks in one package which is aimed to improve Android system's Smoothness,reduce GUI lags and of course some useful battery life improvements and tweaks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ ◢ PurePerformances™X ◣ /

~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2360670
~Good for - Battery, Graphics, Screen, Images ,CPU, Governors, I/O Schedulers
~Desc - Android performances improved at 360°

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ ThunderBolt! /

~Link -http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1556013
~Good for - Better battery life and performance through usage of screenstate_scaling whereby it switches thresholds/VM tunables
~Desc - combination of few notable tweaks modified for best performance
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ CrossBreeder /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2113150
~Good for - reducing GUI lag.
~Desc - Lag-/Entropy+/DNS+/Tether+/Ads-/Censors-/.bit support!!
This is a combination of 5 different key methodologies to improve the Android experience:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ EF™ /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2549173
~Good for - -Wiping Of Useless Files On Data , -[NEW] Intense Game Boosting
~Desc - EF Is A Script That Gives You A Highspeed, Smooth And Lagfree Performance On Your Android Phone/Tablet/Phablet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ INFINITY Engine /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2180683
~Good for - it runs on every boot , optimize your system kill lags
~Desc - Infinity is an engine which presents you a mixture of performance and smoothness

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ VulpiX /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2429923
~Good for - Battery, CPU, Governors, I/O Schedulers
~Desc - Collection of various tweaks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ Velocity Tweaks /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1814227
~Good for - Performance, Speed, & Power!
~Desc -Internal RAM Free-Up
Network TCP Tweaks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\ Hyper Cola /
~Link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2404653
~Good for - Gaming !
~Desc - it tweaks lots of things in your kernel and device's rom to optimize the game to run lagfree

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE---: i didnt create any of these tweaks
i have just shared the tweaks
PLEASE thank the developers of the above tweaks and if u like their work,please consider donating to them

CREDITS---: V6 SuperCharger-> zeppelinrox
: Fly-On Mod-> slaid480
: PurePerformances-> Jeeko
: ThunderBolt-> pikachu01
: CrossBreeder-> fivefour
: EF-> RenzkiPH
: INFINITY Engine-> alireza7991
: VulpiX-> Nitzz
: Velocity Tweaks-> Ne.xt
: Hyper Cola -> Pizza_Dox
Will it work on KK 4.4.2
Hit The Thanks Button If i Helped You.......


My Work :

Stock Rom Flashable Zip For Mmx A106{KK}
Stock Rom Flashable Zip For Mmx A63{JB}
MiUi V5 For A63
Iso7 Rom For A63
Colour Os V1&V2 For A63
Many More...Wanna Check go to Here

My Devices :
 
Mmx A87 :Gingerbread(2.3.5)
Mmx A63 :JB(4.2.2)
Mmx A106 :KK(4.4.2)
Current :Xiaomi Mi3(4.4.4)
 
XxLordxX
Old
#5  
XxLordxX's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,028
Posts: 2,806
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Why do you need to know that?

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivtheDevil View Post
Will it work on KK 4.4.2
Hi,

You should look at each thread and check for yourself .

~Lord
 
Bink Feed
Old
#6  
Bink Feed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 548
Posts: 4,454
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Utrecht
I know them already

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Im using pure performance
>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me
 
Hybridz_08
Old
#7  
Hybridz_08's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 18
Join Date: May 2014
Location: at the edgE of the mountain
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivtheDevil View Post
Will it work on KK 4.4.2
some of these works for KK
but some wont'
check all the threads

i think fly-on mod works good for KK
Dont juz say thanks.... hit it hard

 
Hybridz_08
Old
#8  
Hybridz_08's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 18
Join Date: May 2014
Location: at the edgE of the mountain
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowland1967 View Post
Thanks! I will have to try these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masanamuthu View Post
Wow .i want to try this...

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app

ya definitely ...every root user should try this...to get rid of LAG and for better BATTERY life'
Dont juz say thanks.... hit it hard

 
Bink Feed
Old
#9  
Bink Feed's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 548
Posts: 4,454
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Utrecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybridz_08 View Post
some of these works for KK
but some wont'
check all the threads

i think fly-on mod works good for KK
PurePerformance is working at KK.
I'm on RR Remix ROM 4.4.2 and it works good
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivtheDevil View Post
Will it work on KK 4.4.2
>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me
 
justmpm
Old
#10  
justmpm's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,466
Posts: 3,109
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Jumpston Junction
Sorry, but best tweak, best ROM, best kernel, etc. threads are not allowed. Each person will have their own preference based on their device, how they use it, their location, which version of Android, etc, etc. The only way to decide which tweak is best is for each person to try them out and decide.

Thanks!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes