Remove Clockwork Mod

OP stephenuk

28th June 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 3

109 posts
More
Hi I need to take my tablet back because there is a fault with the speaker but they wont accept it back until its back to factory default without clockworkmod is there anyway to remove it please help!!

thanks
29th June 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester

109 posts
More
anyone? i tried reflashing the ftf stock firmware with flashtool but now i get the message "software update has failed please make sure you phone is connected to your pc usb"
29th June 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #3  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 158

158 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenuk

anyone? i tried reflashing the ftf stock firmware with flashtool but now i get the message "software update has failed please make sure you phone is connected to your pc usb"

Try to update the OS either through sony's pc companion or Sony's update service. Both may tell you your software is up to date but there is an option to force update it anyway. This will bring your tablet back to stock.

If all of these fail, either your pc usb has a problem or your cable is bad or you need to reinstall Sony's usb drivers.
The Following User Says Thank You to najoor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Manchester

109 posts
More
yeah the companion software is useless because it comes back saying "your device has modified software unable to update" sony update service fixed it thanks. nkw time to take this back and take the smug faces off the pc world sales staff lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread