Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help to find the right rom!

Tip us?

marktj
Old
(Last edited by marktj; 27th June 2014 at 09:19 PM.) Reason: I have forgot something :)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question help to find the right rom!

Hello guys,

Few days ago I tried the cyanogenmod milestone 7 on my M7, that rom is amazing!! So many usefull options! The problem was the camera quality and it is still pretty unstable. I had the Renovate before which is nothing special and I'm currently using the Revolution HD 71.1 that seems to be ok but It is missing all those best stuff you can find in the cyanogen.

I really loved the notifications Profiles which can override the vibration and audio volumes for the notifications of each apps and the separate streams of ringtone and notification, it is possible to silence the ringtone keeping the notification and enable or disable the overall vibration from the same expanded volumes box! Also the slider to reduce the vibration strenght that is very noisy on this device

I just wonder if you guys know any rom with sense 6 (which is the only good for the camera) that has that tweaks or a firmware or whatever to enable that specific stuff..

Thanks in advace

Ayman.y88
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktj View Post
Hello guys,

Few days ago I tried the cyanogenmod milestone 7 on my M7, that rom is amazing!! So many usefull options! The problem was the camera quality and it is still pretty unstable. I had the Renovate before which is nothing special and I'm currently using the Revolution HD 71.1 that seems to be ok but It is missing all those best stuff you can find in the cyanogen.

I really loved the notifications Profiles which can override the vibration and audio volumes for the notifications of each apps and the separate streams of ringtone and notification, it is possible to silence the ringtone keeping the notification and enable or disable the overall vibration from the same expanded volumes box! Also the slider to reduce the vibration strenght that is very noisy on this device

I just wonder if you guys know any rom with sense 6 (which is the only good for the camera) that has that tweaks or a firmware or whatever to enable that specific stuff..

Thanks in advace

It depends on what you are looking in a rom.
Camera is the same in all.
i do recommend insertcoin i think its the best one tbh.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2694142

Some would prefer android revolution or viper one.

but again it depends on your preference.

Good luck

Regards,