Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,756 Members 41,004 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I want this app to work in 4.3!

Tip us?

mali76
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default I want this app to work in 4.3!

Hello.i Will donate 5 dollars to someone Who solves my very important problem.i live in Turkey.i am an English teacher. Two weeks ago, we were given a generale mobile tablet for all of teachers and students.its version is 4.2.2 and resolution is 1280x800. There is an educational app called "eba market", it is a kind of market where we can download useful educational apps and install to our tablets.this app works regularly in these general mobile tablets. I bought note 10.1 2014 edition last week and installed "eba market" app in it. But this time, it can be installed but when i run it, it is empty thus cannot download anything.my version is 4.3, with custom p601 rom.if you say that it is because of tablet incompatibility,it works on note 10.1 sm-n8005 like a charm.but its version is 4.1.2.i tried every method but no way. Do you have any suggestions. I will upload eba market for those who want to try and help. I wait for your helps thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: apk EBA Market_2.5.1 NG.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.04 MB, 14 views)

lightman33
Old
Thanks Meter 55
you should try with xposed framework and the app settings module.
so you will be able to choose dpi and resolution settings.
Actual phone : Nexus 5 16Go Red (old phone : Samsung Galaxy SIII)
Actual tablet : Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600 stock rooted with xposed modules (old tablet : Samsung Galaxy Tab P7510)

mali76
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Also it works in stock 4.3 firmware but doesnt work in custom 4.3, isnt it interesting

SM-P601 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

mali76
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightman33 View Post
you should try with xposed framework and the app settings module.
so you will be able to choose dpi and resolution settings.
Could you try please

SM-P601 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi