[Q] Trouble getting stable ROM
I need to repair a M7 T-mobile for a friend of mine.
It had sort of killed itself. It didn't want to start up again. So I though wel than just reflash te ROM and it schould be ok.\
The steps I took
- unlock bootloader
- flash custom recovry (TWRP)
- use sideload to flash rom, internal sd was unreachable
- rom flashed it booted up
- everything looked good, running stable on the latest sense 6 maximus HD rom
- tried to instert sim if that would work (there is probalby my mistake, use Vodafone SIM)
- eversince phone reboots after a minute or so, tried reflashing, full system wipe, everything I could think of
Does anyone have any suggestions how I could fix the reboot problem??
I personaly think it is in the radio wich can't communicate properly with the ROM.
Device: Nexus 5
ROM: Developer L preview
Device: HTC One X SOLD
Device: HTC Desire
ROM: Nikez Evervolv Turba JellyBean P1
Device: Asus Transformer Pad TF300T+dock
Device: Surface Pro 2