Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD] [Z1] [4.4.2] [.757&.761] [UPDATE :- 18.06.2014] Advanced Volume Control Panel

24th June 2014, 12:13 PM |#21  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 12,336
 
9,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfxperias

Great job

Thanks Brov.... Happy To See U Here
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th June 2014, 04:07 PM |#22  
randymess's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 58
 
313 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Hey! Is this working for new release? 14.4.A.0.108?
28th June 2014, 06:55 PM |#23  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 12,336
 
9,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randymess

Hey! Is this working for new release? 14.4.A.0.108?

For Android 4.4.4 ? I think it won't. Just make a backup and try. Let me know the result
28th June 2014, 08:08 PM |#24  
randymess's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 58
 
313 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
I have already, it doesn't work.
28th June 2014, 08:41 PM |#25  
MARKOZD15's Avatar
Senior Member
Zadar
Thanks Meter: 14
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
This is the thing i've been looking for a long time, but can you make it work for new .108 (4.4.4) firmware??

It's really useful
29th June 2014, 01:53 AM |#26  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 12,336
 
9,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKOZD15

This is the thing i've been looking for a long time, but can you make it work for new .108 (4.4.4) firmware??

It's really useful

Yes I Will. Can U Send Me The Necessary Files ? Download The OP Zip and look for apks. And send me that apks from ur Deodexed 4.4.4. I Will Make It For 4.4.4 Too
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 02:29 AM |#27  
MARKOZD15's Avatar
Senior Member
Zadar
Thanks Meter: 14
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev

Yes I Will. Can U Send Me The Necessary Files ? Download The OP Zip and look for apks. And send me that apks from ur Deodexed 4.4.4. I Will Make It For 4.4.4 Too

Here you go, did I do it right?

I downloaded the mod, looked for the files inside and made zip with that files from my doedexed 4.4.4??
Attached Files
File Type: rar test.rar - [Click for QR Code] (3.76 MB, 4 views)
29th June 2014, 04:24 AM |#28  
Rajeev's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai , I N D I A
Thanks Meter: 12,336
 
9,126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARKOZD15

Here you go, did I do it right?

I downloaded the mod, looked for the files inside and made zip with that files from my doedexed 4.4.4??

Coool.. I Will Make It Soon
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 02:31 PM |#29  
MARKOZD15's Avatar
Senior Member
Zadar
Thanks Meter: 14
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev

Coool.. I Will Make It Soon

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799108

Saw ti few minutes ago

This saves you from work, thanks anyway

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes