Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 40,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery life and watchfaces

Tip us?

IVBela
Old
(Last edited by IVBela; 29th June 2014 at 03:21 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Battery life and watchfaces

Hi fellow forumers!

I'm seeking the web for some information, but can't seem to find what I seek anywhere, so let me ask here, hoping someone hopped or will hop into an article with these infos:

- What is the actual battery life of the G Watch? I know the specification, but I'd like to hear what it is in real life. Even if just charged, turned on, and left till it dies. Also, how it compares to the Gear Live, does the 400 mAh battery compensate the IPS?

- What are the watchfaces on the phone? As far as I know they are not changeable (yet). But I've never seen the available ones. Edit: found this one

Thank you all in advance for any pieces of information. If it wasn't obvious, I can't decide which one to order, even though I like the G Watch more, but seek more information before the final decision.

Androidious
Old
Thanks Meter 178
I've read anywhere between 1 day to 36hrs (which the latter is boasted by LG). However, real day2day battery stats aren't quite available yet given how new the device is. Only a limited few have it right now (those who went to I/O and chose the G watch (opposed to the Gear Live) as their gift.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.
Androidious / UbuNt-wHo
__________________________________________________ ____________________
Hardware: Samsung Galaxy S4 | Baseband: L720VPUAMF9 | PRL: 55015 | ROM: Sac's_Custom_ROM (hands down awesome) + Reverepats' ICS Mods (one badass theme)
__________________________________________________ ____________________
Hardware: ASUS Transformer TF300T| Radio: WiFi only | ROM: Carbon ROM (4.2.2)