Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more
Post Reply

Can't install any ROM or recovery

28th June 2014, 12:42 AM   |  #1  
fucore's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Nantes, France, France
Thanks Meter: 9
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Hi everyone,

Today, my friend gave to me an I8190L, because he had a problem and he was getting tired of some problems.

I'm going to send all the problems so we can fix all of them once for all!

First, the phone boot, normal.
But when it get ready, show me this "pop-up" on my screen.




Once I try to enter into the settings, I got this error.




Then, I tried to do a full wipe, but I got theses error

factory reset:



cache wipe:



Then I tried to install the new rom/recovery using the recovery, and I got this error.



Ok, ok, why not install a new rom and a new recovery using Odin? I tried, and I got this error.



After Odin finishes, do not show any problem on the program (in the computer), but the Phone do not installed nothing, still the same ROM with the same problems.
I tried the ROM (CM 11.0)

Anyone has any idea why am I having such trouble with this one?
Thank you everyone!

Ps: I have an i8190L
28th June 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #2  
cviniciusm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brasília - DF
Thanks Meter: 65
 
369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucore

Hi everyone,

Today, my friend gave to me an I8190L, because he had a problem and he was getting tired of some problems.

I'm going to send all the problems so we can fix all of them once for all!

First, the phone boot, normal.
But when it get ready, show me this "pop-up" on my screen.




Once I try to enter into the settings, I got this error.




Then, I tried to do a full wipe, but I got theses error

factory reset:



cache wipe:



Then I tried to install the new rom/recovery using the recovery, and I got this error.



Ok, ok, why not install a new rom and a new recovery using Odin? I tried, and I got this error.



After Odin finishes, do not show any problem on the program (in the computer), but the Phone do not installed nothing, still the same ROM with the same problems.
I tried the ROM (CM 11.0)

Anyone has any idea why am I having such trouble with this one?
Thank you everyone!

Ps: I have an i8190L

Hello,

If you have the same ROM and same problem then you not used Odin correctly.

See the instructions on tutorials page from http://novafusion.pl .
28th June 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #3  
fucore's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Nantes, France, France
Thanks Meter: 9
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cviniciusm

Hello,

If you have the same ROM and same problem then you not used Odin correctly.

See the instructions on tutorials page from http://novafusion.pl .

The problem isn't the ROM.
I know how to flash a ROM, I used to do this all the time.
But just to make sure, i did the follow steps on the tutorial, and still have the same problem.
My cellphone doesn't accept any ROM, cm11, cm10, no one.
Trying to figure out a solution..
28th June 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #4  
tys0n's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 1,246
 
1,982 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucore

The problem isn't the ROM.
I know how to flash a ROM, I used to do this all the time.
But just to make sure, i did the follow steps on the tutorial, and still have the same problem.
My cellphone doesn't accept any ROM, cm11, cm10, no one.
Trying to figure out a solution..

Is it rooted? You need to get out of factory mode.
28th June 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #5  
fucore's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Nantes, France, France
Thanks Meter: 9
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tys0n

Is it rooted? You need to get out of factory mode.

No, isn't rooted. Should I install root?
28th June 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #6  
tys0n's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 1,246
 
1,982 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucore

No, isn't rooted. Should I install root?

I'm not sure if that's even possible in factory mode. Have you tried to flash only recovery in odin?
28th June 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #7  
fucore's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Nantes, France, France
Thanks Meter: 9
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tys0n

I'm not sure if that's even possible in factory mode. Have you tried to flash only recovery in odin?

I've tried to Install recovery, and ROM.
But with both I got the errors.
I think my internal storage is messed up, because once I connect the phone, the Windows show me -104857600 as my internal storage size.
@edit:

I tried to install root, but I got the same error.
Last edited by fucore; 28th June 2014 at 04:21 PM.
29th June 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #8  
MarSanMar's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucore

I've tried to Install recovery, and ROM.
But with both I got the errors.
I think my internal storage is messed up, because once I connect the phone, the Windows show me -104857600 as my internal storage size.
@edit:

I tried to install root, but I got the same error.



I have the same problem, any solution? Storage is read only i think, with root explorer i make changes, but not save after reboot :/

Sorry for my english

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes