Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

root problem "strange"

OP manuel1992

28th June 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shkoder
Thanks Meter: 25

251 posts
I have a galaxy note II. When I first rooted my phone I was on Android 4.1.2 I used CF-AUTO-ROOT using Odin, everything went fine. When Android 4.3 came out I flashed it with odin and the root was not there, SuperSu says: re-root you phone yadda yadda yadda, so I re-rooted using the same method, everything went fine only for 1 thing when I restart the phone sometimes says I have root and sometimes it says I don't have root, It's driving me crazy.

Does Anyone know how to fix this?
28th June 2014, 08:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,643

2,738 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuel1992

I have a galaxy note II. When I first rooted my phone I was on Android 4.1.2 I used CF-AUTO-ROOT using Odin, everything went fine. When Android 4.3 came out I flashed it with odin and the root was not there, SuperSu says: re-root you phone yadda yadda yadda, so I re-rooted using the same method, everything went fine only for 1 thing when I restart the phone sometimes says I have root and sometimes it says I don't have root, It's driving me crazy.

Perhaps use this method from here
28th June 2014, 09:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shkoder

251 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by singhpratik87

Perhaps use this method from here

I don't think this will help. And I don't want to do something dangerous like this
28th June 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #4  

2,738 posts
Quote:

I don't think this will help. And I don't want to do something dangerous like this

Dangerous?Dr ketan explained in detail how his app works not sure why you think its dangerous and you didn't even try it but concluded it wont work. Anyways that's your wish if you are not comfortable with doing it his way then don't. Go to note II general section and look for a thread by user cosmyndemeter which can be found here

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
28th June 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #5  
Flag Kladno
Thanks Meter: 73

387 posts
More
Quote:

Mayba flash stock ROM and do new root + reocovery
Its clean the system from all bad things
28th June 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shkoder

251 posts
Quote:

Dangerous?Dr ketan explained in detail how his app works not sure why you think its dangerous and you didn't even try it but concluded it wont work. Anyways that's your wish if you are not comfortable with doing it his way then don't. Go to note II general section and look for a thread by user cosmyndemeter which can be found here

so you are saying that root, DeKnox, Recovery Flasher or Customize CSC Features are not dangerous to do????
28th June 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shkoder

251 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by verny94

Mayba flash stock ROM and do new root + reocovery
Its clean the system from all bad things

yes I thought of that but I am too lazy to reinstall all apps and login and other things. I think I will wait for Android 4.4.2 to be released on my country and do new root.
But why recovery? what does it mean?
29th June 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #8  

2,738 posts
Quote:

so you are saying that root, DeKnox, Recovery Flasher or Customize CSC Features are not dangerous to do????

Did I even tell you to look at other stuff? You wanted to root your phone so I suggested you Dr.Ketan's app which has other features. Also what may seem dangerous to you might not seem dangerous to me it's all about being comfortable and having some knowledge hence I suggested you an alternative way to root your phone. Did you even try it?Good luck

29th June 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Shkoder

251 posts
Quote:

Did I even tell you to look at other stuff? You wanted to root your phone so I suggested you Dr.Ketan's app which has other features. Also what may seem dangerous to you might not seem dangerous to me it's all about being comfortable and having some knowledge hence I suggested you an alternative way to root your phone. Did you even try it?Good luck

ok, thank you for your help

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread