How do I free up storage on tablet?

OP coolqf

14th June 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 34

237 posts
More
Anyone know how to increase free storage on internal memory? When I go into TWRP, it says that the internal memory size is only 11GB. Anyone know how to increase this? This is the total available size of the memory, and not the free space :/ By comparison, the micro SD card says 7.7GB and it's an 8GB card. Anyone have thoughts on how to improve this?
14th June 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 58

658 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolqf

Anyone know how to increase free storage on internal memory? When I go into TWRP, it says that the internal memory size is only 11GB. Anyone know how to increase this? This is the total available size of the memory, and not the free space :/ By comparison, the micro SD card says 7.7GB and it's an 8GB card. Anyone have thoughts on how to improve this?

11 is what you have available after it's formatted and after Android is installed. You don't get 16 GB out of the box.
15th June 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 14

74 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolqf

Sure... For the tablet, root it and use titanium to remove a bunch of useless crap. It's what you should do regardless.

A standard kitkat ROM is only 200mb. A TW ROM is over a gig, packed. That should tell you what you need to know.

I wish someone would release a true AOSP ROM for the TM-520.Until then, deflating TW and running Nova is as close as I can get.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
29th June 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

53 posts
Does titanium remove TW? I use nova but not rooted yet. I'm not sure what you meant when you said deflate TW.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread