Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 46,833 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] For-Fun Q3-Main-V1.4

Tip us?

2514Rel
Old
(Last edited by 2514Rel; 5th February 2014 at 09:19 PM.) Reason: need to
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] For-Fun Q3-Main-V1.4

I have a 9 inch tablet that was soft bricked so l did some research. I found the firmware that was supposedly for it which was a file called Toxic Rover, used Phoenix Card but now nothing is on the screen when I power it on. So I understand that it couldn't have been the right firmware. When I search for the firmware using the script on the board For-Fun Q3-Main-V1.4 that's the only firmware I can find. Please Help me I humbly request? I have included pics thanx in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tab.jpg
Views:	1179
Size:	167.5 KB
ID:	2561205   Click image for larger version

Name:	tab2.jpg
Views:	965
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	2561206   Click image for larger version

Name:	tab3.jpg
Views:	878
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	2561207   Click image for larger version

Name:	tab5.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	2561208   Click image for larger version

Name:	tab4.jpg
Views:	945
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	2561210  

chunk1189
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2514Rel View Post
I have a 9 inch tablet that was soft bricked so l did some research. I found the firmware that was supposedly for it which was a file called Toxic Rover, used Phoenix Card but now nothing is on the screen when I power it on. So I understand that it couldn't have been the right firmware. When I search for the firmware using the script on the board For-Fun Q3-Main-V1.4 that's the only firmware I can find. Please Help me I humbly request? I have included pics thanx in advance.
Hello!

feel free to add me on skype and i will happily fix it for you i do have this paticular rom for the zet6223wta, the original was stock chinese 4.0.4
The Following User Says Thank You to chunk1189 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

2514Rel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunk1189 View Post
Hello!

feel free to add me on skype and i will happily fix it for you i do have this paticular rom for the zet6223wta, the original was stock chinese 4.0.4
I would gladly accept any help your willing to give glad to here from you I had given up hope.

chunk1189
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2514Rel View Post
I would gladly accept any help your willing to give glad to here from you I had given up hope.
Hello,

You will need to add me on skype so i can talk you through the steps as i understand you don't know much about adb or live suit so this is necessary, that tablet looks exactly like the one i fixed recently which took me awhile to track down the right ROM.

Regards,
Andrew

=beyo=
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question q3 v1.2 for fun ts zet6223

Quote:
Hello,

You will need to add me on skype so i can talk you through the steps as i understand you don't know much about adb or live suit so this is necessary, that tablet looks exactly like the one i fixed recently which took me awhile to track down the right ROM.

Regards,
Andrew

hi guys do you fixed this problem? pls share the procedure and the exact firmware to this board id a13 tnx......

chunk1189
Old
(Last edited by chunk1189; 18th February 2014 at 05:46 AM.) Reason: MOVED
Thanks Meter 6
Lightbulb Guide

For the download and guide please see the new one here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50417711

chunk1189
Old
Thanks Meter 6
35 download and not one thank you, or even a reply to let others know its genuine and works.... cheers guys

aneshines
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thank you very much chunk1189

Quote:
35 download and not one thank you, or even a reply to let others know its genuine and works.... cheers guys
Sorry for my bad english.

I want to be grateful for your work from Spain.

I have a rare tablet, with board For-Fun Q3-Main-V1.4 and touch zet6223wta, and thanks to you i could have recovered it. If i wanted to ask you if it is possible to modify the firmware, and to update android to a top version, for example, 4.2.2.
With some ap, the version 4.0.4., it remains obsolete.

I tried to do it, but, i have no idea

Thanh you for you labor.