Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,436 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Question about Mini rom S5

Tip us?

meanjan_basu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Question about Mini rom S5

This rom is great.I am using this rom.But in gallery when i see the pictures,they are not auto roated,even the auto roatation is on.Then i turn off/on the auto roation.Now this worked for me.Now I am facing a new froblem.In gallery when i am seeing the pictures, edit option is not working.When I click on edit option(icon like pencil),its take me to home screen.Is there any trick to fix it???

Dom3616
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanjan_basu View Post
This rom is great.I am using this rom.But in gallery when i see the pictures,they are not auto roated,even the auto roatation is on.Then i turn off/on the auto roation.Now this worked for me.Now I am facing a new froblem.In gallery when i am seeing the pictures, edit option is not working.When I click on edit option(icon like pencil),its take me to home screen.Is there any trick to fix it???
I dont think there is any trick, they are bugs. PM @AngSanley and he will fix it maybe.
A Nokia Dev. Currently working on Lewa OS for Nokia XL and KitKat.

My works:

gurram prashanth
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy cant get confirmed

I have a problem of choosing a rom for nokia x cant tell which one to use please anyone suggest

meanjan_basu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616 View Post
I dont think there is any trick, they are bugs. PM @AngSanley and he will fix it maybe.
Thanks for your reply,,,

meanjan_basu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurram prashanth View Post
I have a problem of choosing a rom for nokia x cant tell which one to use please anyone suggest
Now,every custom rom is unstable.there are many bugs in every custom rom.Nokia X is just released and many devolopers are working with it.You have to wait some more days for stable,bugs free rom.But I am not try the Lewa Os rom yet.You can try it..

Dom3616
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Now,every custom rom is unstable.there are many bugs in every custom rom.Nokia X is just released and many devolopers are working with it.You have to wait some more days for stable,bugs free rom.But I am not try the Lewa Os rom yet.You can try it..
Let me tell everyone here that Lewa ROM is not buggy. It is fully operational. Please test it before giving reviews.

My works:

meanjan_basu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Let me tell everyone here that Lewa ROM is not buggy. It is fully operational. Please test it before giving reviews.
As I did not use this Lewa Rom,I suggest "Mr.gurram prashanth" to use it and try it.Actually I am waiting for 1st July.Because you will update Lewa with OTA.Then i will try this Rom.Waiting for your update and thanks for your great work.

Dom3616
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
As I did not use this Lewa Rom,I suggest "Mr.gurram prashanth" to use it and try it.Actually I am waiting for 1st July.Because you will update Lewa with OTA.Then i will try this Rom.Waiting for your update and thanks for your great work.
Good idea. The major update is coming. Stay tuned.

My works:

The Following User Says Thank You to Dom3616 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

meanjan_basu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Good idea. The major update is coming. Stay tuned.
Yea I am waiting for ur update,and I personally request u to work with MIUI rom and give us bugfree,stable MIUI rom.I think u r the only one can do it.This is the only Rom that I love most.The MIUI rom posted of this forum is full of bugs.So,after Lewa pls work with MIUI Rom..Thanks in advance.

The Following User Says Thank You to meanjan_basu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]