Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 39,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][STOCK][JB][4.2.2]Optimized stock firmware for AUXUS nuclea N2

Tip us?

Free Radical
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 544

DONATE TO ME
Tablet [ROM][STOCK][JB][4.2.2]Optimized stock firmware for AUXUS nuclea N2

Stock firmware based on Indian build dated 25.02.2014 which came preinstalled on my AUXUS nuclea N2
(N2_A1_140225_v01_MTK6592_FHD_EN_16P128_COM_B1B2B5 B8_OV12830_NFC_IN)

Disclaimer:

Please note that for all purposes, consider your warranty void after flashing this firmware. This thread is for information purposes only and I am not responsible for any damage/loss due to the use of the information posted herein. When in doubt, DO NOT FLASH.

Make a backup before proceeding with any of this.

Changes:
  • init.d support added to kernel
  • Bloatware removed
  • Startup/shutdown sound disabled
  • Zipaligned
  • Prerooted with latest supersu binary
Instructions:
  • You first need to flash CWM or Carliv touch recovery (uploading)
  • Copy the zip to /sdcard
  • Reboot in recovery mode (adb reboot recovery)
  • Wipe /data and /cache (optional since I have added it to the update script as well, so keep a backup of your data)
  • Install zip from /sdcard
Download link
WARNING:

From the past few days I have been trying in vain to get my phone's battery replaced by iBerry.
I had bought a replacement battery from eBay from dizital_estore). DON'T BUY ANY BATTERY FROM THIS GUY. You won't get any support from ebay and the seller will be incommunicado.

Won't be posting any new updates/patches/roms for any iBerry phone to desist people from buying their crap.

If you appreciate my work, please pm me to donate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free Radical For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hariks0
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Post Flashing recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Radical View Post
Stock firmware based on Indian build dated 25.02.2014 which came preinstalled on my AUXUS nuclea N2
(N2_A1_140225_v01_MTK6592_FHD_EN_16P128_COM_B1B2B5 B8_OV12830_NFC_IN)

Disclaimer:

Please note that for all purposes, consider your warranty void after flashing this firmware. This thread is for information purposes only and I am not responsible for any damage/loss due to the use of the information posted herein. When in doubt, DO NOT FLASH.

Make a backup before proceeding with any of this.

Changes:
  • init.d support added to kernel
  • Bloatware removed
  • Startup/shutdown sound disabled
  • Zipaligned
  • Prerooted with latest supersu binary
Instructions:
  • You first need to flash CWM or Carliv touch recovery (uploading)
  • Copy the zip to /sdcard
  • Reboot in recovery mode (adb reboot recovery)
  • Wipe /data and /cache (optional since I have added it to the update script as well, so keep a backup of your data)
  • Install zip from /sdcard
Download link
Thank you Dev,

Can you please provide a step-by-step guide on how to flash a custom recovery using Mobile Uncle tools or some other method? that would be really helpful.

TIA.

Free Radical
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 544

DONATE TO ME
You should first be rooted.
Copy my recovery.img to your sdcard/inmternal sdcard.

Install Mobile Uncle Tools from play store.
Search recovery through it and just flash it.

Reboot to recovery mode to see changes.

You can enter recovery mode by holding down Volume Up button while starting the phone and Volume down after you see the boot menu and select recovery,
WARNING:

From the past few days I have been trying in vain to get my phone's battery replaced by iBerry.
I had bought a replacement battery from eBay from dizital_estore). DON'T BUY ANY BATTERY FROM THIS GUY. You won't get any support from ebay and the seller will be incommunicado.

Won't be posting any new updates/patches/roms for any iBerry phone to desist people from buying their crap.

If you appreciate my work, please pm me to donate
The Following User Says Thank You to Free Radical For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]