Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Risk in inside the display...

OP Eagle07

29th June 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Today, appeared in my note 3 this risk in the upper right corner of the screen that seems to be on the inside of the display and is gets bigger and bigger ...

Anyone know what it is? The note has screen protector and suffered no knock and is always well protected.

I may have problems with the Samsung warranty?

Best regards

Photo
29th June 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #2  
HanZie82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 2nd floor still under sea-level.
Thanks Meter: 60
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle07

Today, appeared in my note 3 this risk in the upper right corner of the screen that seems to be on the inside of the display and is gets bigger and bigger ...

Anyone know what it is? The note has screen protector and suffered no knock and is always well protected.

I may have problems with the Samsung warranty?

Best regards

IMG

Risk? Thats not the risk i know about...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_(disambiguation)
29th June 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanZie82

Risk? Thats not the risk i know about...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_(disambiguation)

What do you think that might be? The inside screen is broken?

Thanks
29th June 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #4  
HanZie82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 2nd floor still under sea-level.
Thanks Meter: 60
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle07

What do you think that might be? The inside screen is broken?

Thanks

Yes that part i got, but havent heared of risk used in this manner. But English is not my native language. So i asked. And still want to know what you meant by it. As online (dictionary's and wiki) i cannot find an explanation.

ps. if you dont want to answer say so and ill delete this and the other message. But for now have my apologies for posting something this offtopic.
29th June 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by HanZie82

Yes that part i got, but havent heared of risk used in this manner. But English is not my native language. So i asked. And still want to know what you meant by it. As online (dictionary's and wiki) i cannot find an explanation.

ps. if you dont want to answer say so and ill delete this and the other message. But for now have my apologies for posting something this offtopic.

Iīm sorry, english is also not mny native language.

I think my problem it's a scratch, inside the screen but donīt affect the image,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes