Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

how to reposition the app drawer icon

OP flumps

28th June 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22

366 posts
More
hey all,

im a lefty, and unless im watching something i hold my tab in portrait which on my phone (z2) is fine since the app drawer icon is at the bottom, but on the tablet its top right in the most inconvenient place. does anyone know a way to reposition it without using another launcher? im rooted and have xposed installed, would be fantastic if there was a mod to fix this annoyance.

cheers in advance.
29th June 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 12

97 posts
Yes i've posted about an alternate method to get in the drawer as well. I'd love to just set up a gesture or something but haven't found anyway to do that either.
29th June 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

366 posts
More
Yea, it's pain in the A. On ios there are some cydia tweaks that let you set press/slide gestures to control apps and system settings, something like that would be nice. Or of cause Sony could think ahead for once and allow you to move the blood thing

Sent from my SGP511 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
29th June 2014, 10:13 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 179

767 posts
I don't understand why you guys are so fixated on using the Sony launcher. Nova Launcher is so much more flexible and works more fluidly at that.
29th June 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

366 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasenbein1966

I don't understand why you guys are so fixated on using the Sony launcher. Nova Launcher is so much more flexible and works more fluidly at that.

I don't really know why tbh, I kinda like to keep things simple. I may give nova a try, I'm not really a fan of flashy launchers with an overload of animations though

29th June 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 179

767 posts
Nova is absolutely un-flashy - it's like stock AOSP launcher with more settings possibilities...
The Following User Says Thank You to hasenbein1966 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

366 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasenbein1966

Nova is absolutely un-flashy - it's like stock AOSP launcher with more settings possibilities...

Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up. Nova is really nice. Very old school stock android style, I like it allot. And the best part....the app drawer launcher is in the middle for both portrait and landscape.

Thanks again.

29th June 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 12

97 posts
I use Nova Prime on everything else, but I really like Sony's options for the app drawer.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread